Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Serious gunfight - Attempted hijacking and kidnapping

South Africa is one of the only countries I have been in, where a normal everyday person can have more combat experience than many of the worlds special forces units. Train, day in and day out, until you are certain, that if prompted, your violence of action will be the worst moments that person has, or will ever know.

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
    South Africa is one of the only countries I have been in, where a normal everyday person can have more combat experience than many of the worlds special forces units. Train, day in and day out, until you are certain, that if prompted, your violence of action will be the worst moments that person has, or will ever know.
    Indeed
    live out your imagination , not your history.

Awesome.

User

Found this on FB, I'm 99% sure it's the same incident discussed here. Well done !!

I'm sitting here thinking about yesterday's events, you know when they say God puts you in a place for a reason...

My friend and running partner wanted to run earlier yesterday because she needed to go see her sister in law and nephew who were hijacked earlier.

We decided to do a quick route in Montgomery Park and as we were running we noticed a women being shoved in her car boot, she was trying to scream but they had their hands closing her mouth, shoved her in the boot and shut it.
    At first we assumed it was a domestic dispute because so many people were around the complex and nobody was doing anything😥
    I started screaming for help to get this women out of the boot and for anyone who could help, I was screaming at these thugs to let her go and My friend ran into the complex and started phoning SCP

Thankfully a resident heard me screaming for help and within seconds ran out of his house barefoot and all, these thugs were so ruthless they actually jumped back out to shoot at this guy and he returned fire, fatally shooting one.
    Not all heroes wear capes, some come barefooted🙌

It was only when the ordeal was over that the lady told us she was from Northcliff and was waiting to meet a client in Montgomery Park, when these guys pointed a gun at her and told her to get out of the car, she pleaded for them to take the car and leave her but they told her to keep quiet or they will shoot her, what possesses someone to do this to an elderly women, old enough to be your mother is beyond me.

All praise be to the Almighty she is shaken up but fine.

A big thank you to the barefooted hero Dineo, we are so lucky to have you in our community.
    Kidnappings are not a myth ladies be vigilant and people when you witness such an incident don't turn a blind eye, help in anyway you can.
    If we stand United and together with the help of the Almighty we can beat this!
    incident.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Brendank View Post
    A very close friend was involved in a serious gunfight this afternoon, after responding to a neighbour being hi-jacked.
    3 shots at him before engaging, multiple shots traded. 1 perp met his maker after being hit 2 x with 230gr Speer Gold Dots, throat and upper chest. 11 shots fired at my buddy, all missed. Hi-jack victim was liberated from her boot. FUCKN ROCKSTAR!!
    Seems you and I have the same friends

Will send you some pics later

User

Quote Originally Posted by afzals1 View Post
    Seems you and I have the same friends

Will send you some pics later
    Seems so. I saw the guys responding, but didn't know it was you. Glad I gave D the Gold Dots, not that it would've mattered.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    Found this on FB, I'm 99% sure it's the same incident discussed here. Well done !!

incident.jpg
    That's it, spot on!

User

A very close friend was involved in a serious gunfight this afternoon, after responding to a neighbour being hi-jacked.
    3 shots at him before engaging, multiple shots traded. 1 perp met his maker after being hit 2 x with 230gr Speer Gold Dots, throat and upper chest. 11 shots fired at my buddy, all missed. Hi-jack victim was liberated from her boot. FUCKN ROCKSTAR!!
    Hi Brendan,

Did this happen in Montgomery Park?

Yusuf Abramjee posted about it.

User

That's it, spot on!
    I need to learn to refresh dammit!!

Man, it's like things are getting worse not better. Keep vigilant boys and girls.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast