Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default CZ452 22LR opinions

Hi Guys,

Thought it's time I get myself a 22LR. Found a CZ452 for a decent price at my local GS.

Would it be worthwhile to shop around for the 455? This won't be used much (well that the plan) only to plink the odd range outing and in future to settle the wife in on rifle shooting.

The is the 452 with the walnut stock and iron sights.

Default Re: CZ452 22LR opinions

have only heard good things on all CZ's

User

Just get it. You will not regret it.

Is this a "I like green, but I also like red too....what do you guys think, should I buy the green one or the red one" type thread? Without detail on what you think a "decent price" is - there is no logical way to give input here.

These two rifles are VERY similar, and both great shooters.....here is a thread with nice detailed pics https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=32042.0

Buy one, you will not be disappointed....lots of threads about these and the earlier BRNO models here on Gunsite.

So unless you want one of the HMR cals, toss a coin

Had a 452 for ages. Over a Decade. Sold and got a 455. The 455 i smore compact due to shorter barrel.

But you cant go wrong with any CZ 22lr.

Just make sure its not a BRNO. The very old CZ/BRNO MarkII is fine.

But couple years back CZ and BRNO split up. There was some BRNO coming into SA. And they were crap. Guys had issues from start with them. Feeding, not firing just about anything that could go wrong was wrong.

User

Hello, the cz 455 has also gone out of production. Will still have some in stock in SA. The CZ 457 is the new version. It has an adjustable trigger and some other small changes. I dont think you can go wrong with any of the 45X series

Default CZ452 22LR opinions

I have 452 and a 457. They are both good shooters. My 452 is better looking, Whereas the 457 is a Varminter and probably more accurate, but really little difference between them. Only real issue is that 457 has adjustable trigger and can barrel swap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

Grab it. 452s are excellent, just like the 455. Can't go wrong with a bolt CZ .22

User

Buy the gun!
    Your assumption that you wont shoot it much, i feel, is wrong. .22's are a shit load of fun and dead cheap to shoot too. I reckon you'll find yourself shooting this way more than you expected.
    P.S. Dont forget to post pics hey

User

Quote Originally Posted by MadMav View Post
    Buy the gun!
    Your assumption that you wont shoot it much, i feel, is wrong. .22's are a shit load of fun and dead cheap to shoot too. I reckon you'll find yourself shooting this way more than you expected.
    P.S. Dont forget to post pics hey
    That was the concern, it I start shooting more would I then not want the 455 or 457

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast