Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Glock 19 Gen3 Sights

Howsit everyone

Im looking for some advice as to what sights I should get to replace my stock glock sights.

The two I have been looking at is:

Trijion Bright and Tough R2300
    Dawson Perfect Impact Carry (blacked out rear, tritium front) R2000

The thing is I will be using my Glock for EDC as well as IPSC until I hopefully get approval for my P10COR next year, then I will use that for IPSC with a red dot.

Should I perhaps look at fibre optic sights as well?

Any suggestions or tips?

Also, best places to buy sights from?

Thank you

User

Default Re: Glock 19 Gen3 Sights

Those Dawsons are great!! Id go with that if I were you...

The coating does wear pretty quick though, so keep some gun blue handy

User

Yeah the Dawson's will serve you well. The trijis HDs are awesome but that big front site will cause headaches in IPSC on small plates and partials. If you willing to accept that they won't be perfect for the game and great for EDC I'd go with the HDs. The bright and tough are kinda meh I would go fibre over them any day.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Grant9 View Post
    Yeah the Dawson's will serve you well. The trijis HDs are awesome but that big front site will cause headaches in IPSC on small plates and partials. If you willing to accept that they won't be perfect for the game and great for EDC I'd go with the HDs. The bright and tough are kinda meh I would go fibre over them any day.
    The Trijis HD XR are Ideal for a dual purpose, but not everyone can dumb over 3K on sights

User

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    The Trijis HD XR are Ideal for a dual purpose, but not everyone can dumb over 3K on sights
    No no they don't. I would just get the standard fibre carry set and be done with it.

User

Thank you guys, this is the info I needed. Really appreciate it

User

I wonder I should perhaps just save up some more and go for the Triji HD XR? Worth it?

User

Quote Originally Posted by robvd View Post
    I wonder I should perhaps just save up some more and go for the Triji HD XR? Worth it?
    The thing is that you will be using this gun for self defense should the need arise, and secondly for IPSC, so which is more important at the moment, hitting alphas or surviving a gun fight?

Night sights on a primarily self defense gun is a must, and the Dawsons are very very good, the Triji HD XR are slightly gooder, if you can and want to save up a bit more then go for it, but the Dawsons will also serve you well.

The Trijis have a black out rear but 2 hidden vials which gives you a 3 dot sight at night, so you could actually find the rear sight at night....

I have just ordered the Glock OEM front tritium and plain steel rear (no tritium). Including delivery R1230.

User

Quote Originally Posted by FNBROWNING View Post
    I have just ordered the Glock OEM front tritium and plain steel rear (no tritium). Including delivery R1230.
    Where did you buy from?

The problem for me is, the U outline in white on the stock sights are super distracting, it messes with my focus on the front sight.. not sure if that makes sense.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast