Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by robvd View Post
    Where did you buy from?

The problem for me is, the U outline in white on the stock sights are super distracting, it messes with my focus on the front sight.. not sure if that makes sense.
    Jizini, black marker.

User

Default Re: Glock 19 Gen3 Sights

Just wanted to say thanks for suggesting the Trijicon HD XR's Got my new pair fitted about a week ago, went for the orange one. Absolutely amazing sights!! (My wallet is still crying though...haha )

Just wanted to say thanks for suggesting the Trijicon HD XR's Got my new pair fitted about a week ago, went for the orange one. Absolutely amazing sights!! (My wallet is still crying though...haha )
    How much did you pick them up for if you don’t mind me asking?

User

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoFace View Post
    How much did you pick them up for if you don’t mind me asking?
    I got them from CHS guns in Cape Town for R3600, Jizni is cheaper but CHS guns also did the fitment for me, so well worth it.

I got them from CHS guns in Cape Town for R3600, Jizni is cheaper but CHS guns also did the fitment for me, so well worth it.
    Did you get your old sights back or where they ruined in the process? Did they charge you for the fitting? A sight pusher is a really handy tool.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Did you get your old sights back or where they ruined in the process? Did they charge you for the fitting? A sight pusher is a really handy tool.
    Yep they gave me my old sights back in perfect condition and the fitment was free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2