Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Under the Jackalberry.
    Age
    53
    Posts
    7,698

    Default Re: Applying now for a private sale, but current licence expires in Feb 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by CorditeCrazy View Post
    Just get it dealer stocked to be safe, at the moment these clowns could ruin cereal if asked to make breakfast.
    Doing that is also not always easy or fast. I have a FA that my LGS is trying to dealer stock for quite a while now. All sorts of "System" issues...

  2. #12
    User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    Doing that is also not always easy or fast. I have a FA that my LGS is trying to dealer stock for quite a while now. All sorts of "System" issues...
    It’s very frustrating, it seems the further you are from PTA the bigger the delays. I lost a Webley Bulldog due to what you said. Very frustrating.
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

  3. #13

    Default Re: Applying now for a private sale, but current licence expires in Feb 2021

    I'm going to take a chance and apply privately. Keep an eye on this thread next year....

  4. #14
    User
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdullah View Post
    Sorry to go off the initial post but how do you extend your membership with NHSA. They previously had a facility which had since been done away with on the online platform. Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    You contact them on 087 945 3355 and ask them. You would probably have to pay your next year's member fees in advance. Or email them at admin@natshoot.co.za .

  5. #15
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Eikenhof, Jhb South
    Age
    48
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Applying now for a private sale, but current licence expires in Feb 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post
    You contact them on 087 945 3355 and ask them. You would probably have to pay your next year's member fees in advance. Or email them at admin@natshoot.co.za .
    Thanks. Will do that. Have 2 applications ready to go in.

    Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,859

    Default Re: Applying now for a private sale, but current licence expires in Feb 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post
    You contact them on 087 945 3355 and ask them. You would probably have to pay your next year's member fees in advance. Or email them at admin@natshoot.co.za .
    Yuo.
    I'm paid up until 2022

  7. #17
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pietermaritzburg - KZN
    Posts
    642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdullah View Post
    Thanks. Will do that. Have 2 applications ready to go in. Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    Once you submit your request for endorsements, they will send feedback in the form of an email which contains a link to renew your membership

  8. #18

    Default Re: Applying now for a private sale, but current licence expires in Feb 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by abdullah View Post
    Sorry to go off the initial post but how do you extend your membership with NHSA. They previously had a facility which had since been done away with on the online platform.

    Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    Its still on the site under "invoices" then "make payment"

  9. #19
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Eikenhof, Jhb South
    Age
    48
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Applying now for a private sale, but current licence expires in Feb 2021

    Thanks for all the responses. I've had a look at the NHSA site. There is a facility to extend for an additional year.

    Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •