Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Applying now for a private sale, but current licence expires in Feb 2021

Quote Originally Posted by CorditeCrazy View Post
    Just get it dealer stocked to be safe, at the moment these clowns could ruin cereal if asked to make breakfast.
    Doing that is also not always easy or fast. I have a FA that my LGS is trying to dealer stock for quite a while now. All sorts of "System" issues...

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    Doing that is also not always easy or fast. I have a FA that my LGS is trying to dealer stock for quite a while now. All sorts of "System" issues...
    It’s very frustrating, it seems the further you are from PTA the bigger the delays. I lost a Webley Bulldog due to what you said. Very frustrating.
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

Default Re: Applying now for a private sale, but current licence expires in Feb 2021

I'm going to take a chance and apply privately. Keep an eye on this thread next year....

User

Quote Originally Posted by abdullah View Post
    Sorry to go off the initial post but how do you extend your membership with NHSA. They previously had a facility which had since been done away with on the online platform. Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    You contact them on 087 945 3355 and ask them. You would probably have to pay your next year's member fees in advance. Or email them at admin@natshoot.co.za .

User

Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post
    You contact them on 087 945 3355 and ask them. You would probably have to pay your next year's member fees in advance. Or email them at admin@natshoot.co.za .
    Thanks. Will do that. Have 2 applications ready to go in.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post
    Yuo.
    I'm paid up until 2022

User

Thanks. Will do that. Have 2 applications ready to go in. Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    Once you submit your request for endorsements, they will send feedback in the form of an email which contains a link to renew your membership

Sorry to go off the initial post but how do you extend your membership with NHSA. They previously had a facility which had since been done away with on the online platform.

Its still on the site under "invoices" then "make payment"

User

Thanks for all the responses. I've had a look at the NHSA site. There is a facility to extend for an additional year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2