User

Default SAPS - Guns to Gangsters

https://www.google.co.za/amp/s/www.d...our-years/amp/

I would like to see the organizations lobbying us for support and money to take this matter up with the relevant authorities. This should be overturned and corrected. Over a thousand murders committed with these firearms.

If the gun rights organizations let this slide, they are missing a golden opportunity to show support for legal firearm ownership in a slightly different format than we normally see. It would be nice if they would take the lead on a social media campaign calling for awareness to the problem and for justice to prevail.

I’m not on FB or Twitter or such, and may be out of the loop, but I haven’t seen anything anywhere yet.

User

Default Re: SAPS - Guns to Gangsters

Can only but sigh at this type of shit. How does this get justified?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post

I would like to see the organizations lobbying us for support and money to take this matter up with the relevant authorities. This should be overturned and corrected. Over a thousand murders committed with these firearms.

If the gun rights organizations let this slide, they are missing a golden opportunity to show support for legal firearm ownership in a slightly different format than we normally see. It would be nice if they would take the lead on a social media campaign calling for awareness to the problem and for justice to prevail.

I’m not on FB or Twitter or such, and may be out of the loop, but I haven’t seen anything anywhere yet.
    Haven't seen anything yet either...

User

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post

Also, of the 22 identified firearms, 19 were recorded as previously belonging to the SAPS while three had been privately owned.
    if only they directed their resources to the real criminals..smoke and mirrors..the whole world!

User

Quote Originally Posted by McD2304 View Post
    Also, of the 22 identified firearms, 19 were recorded as previously belonging to the SAPS while three had been privately owned.
    if only they directed their resources to the real criminals..smoke and mirrors..the whole world!
    They will do their best to shift their focus off the 19 they lost and point at civilians for losing 3 to suit their agenda.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

User

If I remember correctly, the three from the civilians which were "lost" was actually handed in to the SAPS for destruction. It was then sold and recirculated by corrupt officers.