Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default I ENJOYED LOCK DOWN

Looking back I realize I enjoyed lock down, yes there were things at the time that killed me and I hated it in most ways, but its simplicity was beautiful and self finding medicine.
    I really think many folk had a once in history chance to reset/reboot their lives, attitudes and habits. I have never had so much time to think reason and decide. I had simplicity, the removal of choices was almost a blessing.
    Looking back - I dunno, was not all bad.
    ...............................perhaps thats just me though and my F***** them they wont get me down attitude.

User

Default Re: I ENJOYED LOCK DOWN

Had great opportunity to connect on a different level with my teenager kids.

But I also got fat. Cooking was one of the major events daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

I enjoy the wide open spaces in the supermarket, everybody kept a decent distance from me. I worked my arse off in and around the house doing long neglected stuff. At least I stocked up on enough beer for the whole duration but my stock was starting to run low. My reloading press worked overtime. Spent a lot of interesting time with my student sons, played a lot of chess, darts and Sjoelbak. Better than any Dec holiday.

User

The millions of people that lost their livelihoods might disagree with you guys.
    The statistics are in now, now we know for a fact it was a farce that achieved nothing and created untold misery.

Spare a thought.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    The millions of people that lost their livelihoods might disagree with you guys.
    The statistics are in now, now we know for a fact it was a farce that achieved nothing and created untold misery.

Spare a thought.
    I feel sorry for everyone that lost their job and was against this lockdown.
    I care more about Julius Malema's health, than I do about the millions of people that took to social media to profess their dedication to "Lives over the economy".
    Anybody that is that intellectually challenged, deserves all the misery that comes with their decision.

The only plus side to this lockdown, was that for about 3 months we went back about 20 years, when there was still a semblance of civility in this shithole.

User

Here are some stats to consider:

User

Here are some stats to consider:

Did you not get one benefit from lock down?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Grobbie View Post
    Did you not get one benefit from lock down?
    I did not lock down.......

User

I did not lock down.......
    Okay. Maybe that is why you can could not think of something to add to the thread. Makes more sense now.

I am sure everybody knows that some people had/ are having a tough time. But life goes on.

Banned

Spare a thought.
    This post was for and about those that did not lose everything, some lost a lot some made fortunes.
    As the heading states, "I - me" I enjoyed lock down. I might add that that took some effort, it was not a holiday, but it was really a self finding time - the longest time I have ever had to myself since school days.

After I realized it is what it is and it was not a war I could win, I went about making the best of it and it was good.
    Loved the clandestine braais and get togethers.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast