Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned

Default Re: hunts that made me nervous

Quote Originally Posted by Theunsb View Post
    \

Treeman.
    Look at the photo above 2009 date either a lady's or a guy's legs with long shorts and up right to boy's head an arm with a wrist watch above the white pot. Maybe I am seeing a ghost figure.
    That is Chris Inch, Pest Pro business, I recall the silver bracelet. Jokes aside, this was not a farm you took a girl too, even that girl thats cool with the guys and their ways, it was really army barrack conditions, less the tidiness and discipline.

Appears to be fairly remote and semi civilized part of a farm.

Envy is a bitch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Theunsb View Post
    Appears to be fairly remote and semi civilized part of a farm.

Envy is a bitch.
    Yes you got that part right, was not really far from the nearest tar, 30 km and about 7 km into the mountains. The original house was so well chosen in terms of modern day get away, most farm houses or farms have the horror of a tar roads sounds, seeing the main rd bypass or even worse power lines running at some point across or next to farm. This farm was between 3 mountains and along a ancient old river bed, so it was in a hidden valley, a secrete from the rest of the world. Very much a time stood still from about 1945 place. Unfortunately it was also closed on 3 sides by game farms and it was small 800 hector.

That DB board, that DB board used to amuse and worry me. Maybe more worry me than amuse me. The guys on the hunts would always, no matter how late walk rather wide about that board.

Banned

One of my GS friends just contacted me now and said he felt my post was criticizing of another mans handiwork. I wish to make it clear that I am laughing at and with a friend who created that monster, I do not wish to run him down or criticize the person, just that that board was just too good not to share.
    As you may have noted the photo is 11 years old and still that board amazes me, the post was in jest and humor at the ingenuity and somewhat "fokvoort" activities of some of our Boer Maak A Plan farmers.

If I offended - sorry mate, not meant.

User

Treeman....you should not be worried about offending another GS member or the farmer.

Maybe he will take note of the danger of the installation and have it repaired/rewired.

The offence felt will pale into insignificance compared to the legal problems he will experience should someone be electrocuted.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3