Page 36 of 190 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Why are people in SA stressing about the USA. There is far worst problems currently in SA.
    Agee, I don’t care for US politics, except for the fact that the outcomes affect all of us worldwide.

And that the only beneficiaries of the present chaos (Russia and China) are laughing at this display, and maneuvering fiercely to take advantage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

China is one of our larger international partners. So what ever benefits them and then us again. I could think is a benefit to us again.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobbie View Post
    Really? A collection of opinions?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Do you know that the collection of opinions are only what they approve? Hence the echo chamber you talk of.

You do know they are removing people for having a different opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalku
    No sarcasm intended. I follow a multiple of threads on Twitter fully aware that they are only unverified opinions. Like sitting listening to a stranger in a pub.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    China is one of our larger international partners. So what ever benefits them and then us again. I could think is a benefit to us again.
    In the short term, perhaps. If they invest in local, final production capacity here, then I’d agree.

Quote Originally Posted by tcbc View Post
    No sarcasm intended. I follow a multiple of threads on Twitter fully aware that they are only unverified opinions. Like sitting listening to a stranger in a pub.

Actually a better analogy , like sitting next to a stranger in a Pub with a TV showing news in the background, and getting his opinion on that

User

Actually a better analogy , like sitting next to a stranger in a Pub with a TV showing news in the background, and getting his opinion on that

We weren’t debating the quality of the content. The issue is the who has access to show their content. Again, the echo chamber you referred to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder no more. From the horses mouth:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/0...wont-end-soon/

User

Actually a better analogy , like sitting in a Pub with a TV showing news in the background and the barman giving his opinion, with the bouncer removing anyone who offers an alternative to the barman narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    Actually a better analogy , like sitting in a Pub with a TV showing news in the background and the barman giving his opinion, with the bouncer removing anyone who offers an alternative to the barman narrative.
    Exactly.

Default America - Will we stand or will we fall

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    And then you move to a different pub. Or, if you have the backing, build you own pub

Page 36 of 190 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast