Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190
Results 1,891 to 1,892 of 1892

Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

Quote Originally Posted by Mark357 View Post
    Yeah this video will not age well.

The writing is on the wall for the US, and countries (who have eyes to see) are scrambling for the lifeboats in whatever form that takes, which happens to be BRICS.

The future is China, as much as that scares me, and as much as I don't like it. Just like how I don't like how the US has been the world bully for far too long and has abused it's military might and reserve status. Weaponizing the Dollar and SWIFT will be some of the final nails in the coffin of the US.

User

Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

After House Speaker McCarthy was voted out of office the House was adjourned until they figure out what to do next. With the House adjourned, no congressional hearings can happen, subpoenas can’t go through, and committees can’t convene. The last Continuing Resolution passed to fund the government will expire in mid-November, and if they don’t get themselves sorted before then the government faces a shutdown scenario. This is all very good, in my opinion.
    Trump may have a shot of becoming Speaker Pro Tem, although I don’t think that will happen. Imagine the resultant chaos…it would be a real 3-ring circus between the two chambers of Congress and the White House. Don’t laugh, as this level of dysfunction in U.S. politics may require a manufactured global conflict to re-align U.S. lawmakers’ allegiances.
    These clowns won’t close the show without a massive shakedown of the audience.

Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190