Page 39 of 190 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Samizat45 View Post
    And not one of those people managed to get one decent bit of evidence to one of the legion of lawyers that were employed to fight the results ?
    Really ?
    it looks that way, yes.

Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    I suspect many people and organisations will retract accusations as I'm sure they would be fearful of sanction. Pelosi has already exoressed an intention to hunt people down. We've already seen people and organisations getting shut out. So there might be that. I don't believe anyone involved is covered in glory, but one is certainly able to see who weilds the power.
    Where the truth lies, nobody knows.
    This

Just heard that Ron Paul was booted off Facebook. I mean Ron Paul the kindest sweetest politician you'll ever meet. He isn't violent or antagonistic, he just speaks truth, guess you can't have any of that around.

User

For people who claim to have won the election fair and square, and companies like Facebook and Youtube that claim to be impartial, there sure is a LOT of covering up, banning, silencing and deleting.

I'm not saying I agree with the people who make the accusations of fraud - but the response (which I would have imagined to be 'sure, take a look, nothing to hide) is more far more underhanded and purge-like than I would have expected. Frankly, I laughed off the accusations of fraud at first. Now, their response actually makes them look more valid. Bunch of idiots, the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Just heard that Ron Paul was booted off Facebook. I mean Ron Paul the kindest sweetest politician you'll ever meet. He isn't violent or antagonistic, he just speaks truth, guess you can't have any of that around.
    I think he’s back on. I think Facebook got over enthusiastic and the market (aggregate public opinion) corrected them.

BTW , I follow him on Twitter, to see what he thinks. He’s a pretty extreme Libertarian and was a COVID denier, so not without controversy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tcbc View Post
    I think he’s back on. I think Facebook got over enthusiastic and the market (aggregate public opinion) corrected them.

BTW , I follow him on Twitter, to see what he thinks. He’s a pretty extreme Libertarian and was a COVID denier, so not without controversy

Define an extreme libertarian.

Also in what way is he a Covid denier?

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Define an extreme libertarian.

Also in what way is he a Covid denier?
    Just read his Twitter feed and Institute program. I read him almost daily. And I said Was, a COVID denier

Just read his Twitter feed and Institute program. I read him almost daily. And I said Was, a COVID denier , ie. played it down, we’ll be fine, type writing

Just read his Twitter feed and Institute program. I read him almost daily. And I said Was, a COVID denier

Just a quick few sentences would be fine, just curious why he's an extreme libertarian as opposed to a libertarian. I'm a libertarian and from all the times I've listened to him I never got that vibe. He wants to audit the Fed which the swamp want to prevent at all costs, is it that type of thing?

Default America - Will we stand or will we fall

Well to me he is extreme, you may see him as moderate!

Page 39 of 190 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast