Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 547
  1. #351

    Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

    Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Why are people in SA stressing about the USA. There is far worst problems currently in SA.
    Agee, I don’t care for US politics, except for the fact that the outcomes affect all of us worldwide.

    And that the only beneficiaries of the present chaos (Russia and China) are laughing at this display, and maneuvering fiercely to take advantage


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #352

    Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

    China is one of our larger international partners. So what ever benefits them and then us again. I could think is a benefit to us again.

  3. #353

    Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

    Quote Originally Posted by Grobbie View Post
    Really? A collection of opinions?

    Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

    Do you know that the collection of opinions are only what they approve? Hence the echo chamber you talk of.

    You do know they are removing people for having a different opinion?

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalku
    No sarcasm intended. I follow a multiple of threads on Twitter fully aware that they are only unverified opinions. Like sitting listening to a stranger in a pub.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  4. #354

    Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

    Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    China is one of our larger international partners. So what ever benefits them and then us again. I could think is a benefit to us again.
    In the short term, perhaps. If they invest in local, final production capacity here, then I’d agree.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #355

    Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

    Quote Originally Posted by tcbc View Post
    No sarcasm intended. I follow a multiple of threads on Twitter fully aware that they are only unverified opinions. Like sitting listening to a stranger in a pub.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Actually a better analogy , like sitting next to a stranger in a Pub with a TV showing news in the background, and getting his opinion on that


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. #356
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    George - Western Cape
    Posts
    1,599

    Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

    Quote Originally Posted by tcbc View Post
    Actually a better analogy , like sitting next to a stranger in a Pub with a TV showing news in the background, and getting his opinion on that


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    We weren’t debating the quality of the content. The issue is the who has access to show their content. Again, the echo chamber you referred to.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #357

    Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

    Wonder no more. From the horses mouth:

    https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/0...wont-end-soon/

  8. #358
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    3,407

    Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

    Quote Originally Posted by tcbc View Post
    Actually a better analogy , like sitting next to a stranger in a Pub with a TV showing news in the background, and getting his opinion on that


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Actually a better analogy , like sitting in a Pub with a TV showing news in the background and the barman giving his opinion, with the bouncer removing anyone who offers an alternative to the barman narrative.

  9. #359
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,506

    Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

    Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    Actually a better analogy , like sitting in a Pub with a TV showing news in the background and the barman giving his opinion, with the bouncer removing anyone who offers an alternative to the barman narrative.
    Exactly.

  10. #360

    Default America - Will we stand or will we fall

    Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    Actually a better analogy , like sitting in a Pub with a TV showing news in the background and the barman giving his opinion, with the bouncer removing anyone who offers an alternative to the barman narrative.
    And then you move to a different pub. Or, if you have the backing, build you own pub


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •