Page 1 of 190 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    User

Default America - Will we stand or will we fall

As I watch the election results; I wonder when sun rises will America still be a free democratic republic or will be be a progressive tyrannical state.

Half the country wants freedom and the other half wants tyrannical rule.

The democrats have become the Khmer Rouge of America.

Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

Objectively looking at it. Not looking at the players. USA GDP figure if correct is impressive. So is the un employment rate.
    And on a side note US has not recently entered into any new war.

Those above appear to be all positives.

User

Trump is catching up nicely!!

User

Krieger, at least Texas wants to stay free. This is a nail biting evening.

User

Krieger, I'm sitting with bated breath here, even though I have no real skin in the game. Its sad to see the principles that have made your nation so great and prosperous be chipped away and people are seemingly happily going along with it.

At least Texas stays red! I hate to use a Bush phrase, but don't mess with Texas.
    I will laugh my ass off if Trump wins, I thought Biden would take it. Four more years of salty liberal tears. Delicious.

User

I dont trust any politician, especially one who wants to ban guns.

Go Trump!!

Im following it on Bloomberg. https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...ection-results

If you go over the States not finished counting yet. Like Pennsylvania Trump so far leads in all the Battle states left.

Which is so far way off what the polls showed.

I guess when it comes down to it. People need jobs. And they are showing it over Biden who will more then likely get rid of Jobs to China and moving away from fossil fuels.

Although those workers might go work in new energy companies. Its not nice to know you will have to make a change in future due to a leader who cant speak correct. And believes an Indian Jamaican person is African American.

Those postal votes could be crucial.
    I disagree with Trump on that though, postal votes must be counted if posted in time. Everyone has the right to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Im following it on Bloomberg. https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...ection-results

If you go over the States not finished counting yet. Like Pennsylvania Trump so far leads in all the Battle states left.

Which is so far way off what the polls showed.

I guess when it comes down to it. People need jobs. And they are showing it over Biden who will more then likely get rid of Jobs to China and moving away from fossil fuels.

Although those workers might go work in new energy companies. Its not nice to know you will have to make a change in future due to a leader who cant speak correct. And believes an Indian Jamaican person is African American.
    Most polls in the US represent what the paying client wants to see and have no resemblance to market research anymore. They are being paid for by newspapers and TV stations and are being used to discourage a specific set of voters not to show what is really going on. The parties have better information and when somebody like Podesta call the election close then you know it.

In any case some polls have better ratings and come to different results. Or you ask indirect questions (e.g. who will your neighbour vote for), or you ask from a different country. There are good political polls out there but because the business model relies on elections they are highly dependent on having a "news" sponsor otherwise the companies would not be able to survive in between.

Page 1 of 190 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast