Page 70 of 190 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    It amazes me that the kiwis I looked up to as pioneer types as little as 20 years ago seem to have vag'd up completely. WTF has happened to people? Is it too much peace and quiet, too much estrogen in the water supply?
    Generalising here but TLDR is geographic isolation and everyone else in "Five Eyes" doing the heavy lifting, has led to a closeted existence.

User

I've listened to a very interesting podcast with Colin Armstrong Aka Chris Ryan (SAS, Gulf War patrol Bravo Two Zero - book The One that got away) with Clark Impastato (Ex USA Seal & Phoenix cop).

What I didn't realise is all the crap US Cops have to take concerning bei g sued, recounting shootings etc... The law is really hamstringing the cops in USA. Good luck to those okes and cops there, they work under horrendous conditions.

Chris Ryan Life or Death podcast series

2 part podcast, this is episode 2:

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR...NjMwMTQx?ep=14

User

Build Back Better: the anti-white welfare program:

https://www.takimag.com/article/i-re...and-oh-my-god/

User

The family is the foundation of every society. Sadly, it’s being undermined here in the dis-United States from the inside. One has to wonder how much longer we have until the entire thing comes unraveled.

“A majority of vaccinated Americans do not want unvaccinated relatives attending their holiday parties, and almost half have cut off family members over their vaccination status, according to a new poll.

According to a survey of 2,000 Americans conducted by OnePoll this month, 63% of those vaccinated against Covid-19 “don’t feel comfortable” allowing their unvaccinated relatives to attend their holiday parties, while 58% have completely broken contact with family members who refuse the jab.”

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/539810-prog...ight-virginia/

User

“Some may take offence at the claim that man is not inherently good, but can they defend that position given the state of the world we live in today, where the masses take little or no responsibility whatsoever for their extreme non-caring and apathetic behavior that has led to total tyranny? In this country called the ‘United’ States, there is essentially no unity left, only divisiveness and antagonistic loathing survive. Love and compassion have been replaced by hate and indifference. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you is now rarely if ever considered, while self-fulfillment, self-indulgence, envy, and an abandonment of self-responsibility reign supreme. The Golden Rule has disappeared from view in this society in favor of do unto others in order to gain for self. This reversal of the basic premise of good has left only emptiness and misery, and this state of mind does not allow for the capability of compassion. How can a country or world survive under these barren and meaningless conditions?”

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/11/...accelerated-2/

User

“In mid-April 1961, less than three months into his presidency, a trap was set for President Kennedy by the CIA and its director, Allen Dulles, who knew of Kennedy’s reluctance to invade Cuba. They assumed the new president would be forced by circumstances at the last minute to send in U.S. Navy and Marine forces to back the invasion that they had planned. The CIA and generals wanted to oust Fidel Castro, and in pursuit of that goal, trained a force of Cuban exiles to invade Cuba. This had started under President Eisenhower and Vice President Nixon. Kennedy refused to go along with sending in American troops and the invasion was roundly defeated. The CIA, military, and Cuban exiles bitterly blamed Kennedy.

But it was all a sham. Classified documents uncovered in 2000 revealed that the CIA had discovered that the Soviets had learned the date of the invasion more than a week in advance and had informed Cuban Prime Minister Fidel Castro, but—and here is a startling fact that should make people’s hair stand on end—the CIA never told the President. The CIA knew the invasion was probably doomed before the fact but went ahead with it anyway.

Why? So, they could blame JFK for the failure afterwards.

Kennedy later said to his friends Dave Powell and Ken O’Donnell, “They were sure I’d give in to them and send the go-ahead order to the [Navy’s aircraft carrier] Essex. They couldn’t believe that a new president like me wouldn’t panic and save his own face. Well, they had me figured all wrong.””

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/11/...assassination/

User

There is always hope…

User

Oliver Stone during an interview:
    “When it takes $14 billion to elect a president, you wonder – what kind of democracy is this? You can’t even get a congressman to talk to you unless you pay and you have a business interest. It’s very hard in Washington to get attention for an ordinary citizen. You need money, you need lobbying weight. Our government is totally corrupt.”

User

Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day here in the United States. Below is a thoughtful article on the history and lessons—learned and unlearned—from that day and how its legacy continues to guide the American empire in the 21st century.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/542411-pearl-harbor-us-choice/

Trouble brewing:

Page 70 of 190 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast