Page 111 of 190 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1892

Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

Quote Originally Posted by dammitgriff View Post
    I never imagined that things would get so bad in California that drug-infested Mexico would actually start to look good to multitudes of Americans.

“I would say at least half are coming down from California,” Darrell Graham of Baja123 Real Estate Group told CNBC while speaking about the real estate trends he has seen.

“Suddenly the cost of taxes, the crime rates, the politics, all the things that people are unhappy with in California are are coming down to Mexico.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...g-inflation-us
    You wouldn't want to be "the outsider" in Mexico, or anywhere for that matter, when things go south financially. You will be the first that is targeted. Try to blend in and not stand out wherever you are.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    You wouldn't want to be "the outsider" in Mexico, or anywhere for that matter, when things go south financially. You will be the first that is targeted. Try to blend in and not stand out wherever you are.
    I'm finding that quite difficult at the mo.

User

Default America - Will we stand or will we fall

Our electric utility informed us our current monthly energy costs are averaging 43% higher than last year:

Another de facto tax on the middle-class. I’m wondering when, not if, the mostly peaceful summer riots will erupt amongst our jogger-class?

User

Default America - Will we stand or will we fall

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    @dammitgrif the same could be said for any country.
    They’re saying the same thing about the African economy as the U.S. - check out this Mises article:
    https://mises.org/wire/triple-barrel...debt-and-taxes

This economic model is not remotely sustainable. All countries that adopted it will be paying a heavy price, and probably sooner than most realize.

It’s almost as if we’d like socialized energy…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

“These days, this place on the planet that used to be a nation groans under a tribulation of bad ideas, bad choices, bad conduct, bad management, and bad faith. We have not been so ripe for regime change since 1776. A ruling Party of Chaos is doing absolutely everything to disorder our lives and there really is no generous interpretation for its motives. Everything it touches breaks, wilts, withers, splinters, rots, poisons, and infects the body politic, driving it deeper into derangement. It doesn’t even pretend to make sense because that would require making distinctions between what is true and what’s not true. We follow-the-science into pure evil.”
    Kunstler.com - https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nat...e-of-our-time/

User

User

What a relief. I feel reassured now.

New York has gone full retard in response to the Supreme Court's ruling.

New York to Demand Social Media History For Gun Ownership

People in New York who want a license for a gun will be required to hand over their social media history in order to pass a “character and conduct” test under new legislation.

The new program bears a chilling resemblance to China’s social credit score system and raises the prospect that conservatives could be denied gun ownership based on their political opinions.

Page 111 of 190 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast