Page 50 of 190 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    It is playing right into the democrats hands, they can remove Biden without having to do it themselves.
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobbie View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahahaha.....

User

Quote Originally Posted by atunguyd View Post
    Surely a president can only be impeached for things he did as president, not before he was president? At least that would make sense to me. Else how far back do you go?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    It is playing right into the democrats hands, they can remove Biden without having to do it themselves.
    It does look like they are looking for someone else to blame for his upcoming unfortunate accident. What a shitshow

Looks like some states could be made into Second Amendment Sanctuary States, basically telling the government to piss off.
    A lot of moving to Texas and some of these states might be on the cards if Biden gets his way.

If Democrats get their way you will need a license for every gun you own, and if you are found without a license you will be subject to a $17000-$25000 fine and 15-25 years imprisonment.

50 Cal will be outlawed and if you are found in possession of such ammo you will be subject to 10-20 years in prison.

Woohoo Trump sucks lets vote for the Democrats and give them the senate while we're at it, they won't trample our rights.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Unintended Consequences by John Ross

Jus' sayin'
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    If Democrats get their way you will need a license for every gun you own, and if you are found without a license you will be subject to a $17000-$25000 fine and 15-25 years imprisonment.

50 Cal will be outlawed and if you are found in possession of such ammo you will be subject to 10-20 years in prison.

Woohoo Trump sucks lets vote for the Democrats and give them the senate while we're at it, they won't trample our rights.

I see you keep mentioning "you" and "our rights", I'm assuming you stay in the US and are personally affected by these possible changes ?

If Democrats get their way you will need a license for every gun you own,

Imagine that. You have to have a license for every gun you own. Ive heard this rule before.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    I see you keep mentioning "you" and "our rights", I'm assuming you stay in the US and are personally affected by these possible changes ?
    Wow, you just totally avoided the whole gun banning jail time elephant in the room and went straight to playing the "why do you care" card. Impressive.

So we shouldn't care what happens in America now? A huge manufacturer of guns and ammunition. That's a little isolationist don't you think, kinda like Trump.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Wow, you just totally avoided the whole gun banning jail time elephant in the room and went straight to playing the "why do you care" card. Impressive.

So we shouldn't care what happens in America now? A huge manufacturer of guns and ammunition. That's a little isolationist don't you think, kinda like Trump.
    Ooooo... shots fired
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Page 50 of 190 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast