Page 17 of 190 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

Do you think the backlash over this year's voter fraud is payback for Reps not believing the Russian hoax?
    I don't know. I think there's a lot of similarity where people are willing to attribute far to much effect to small causes rather than stop and ask why "their" hero candidate wasn't a viable choice for large amounts of real people with real concerns. The "othering" in the US political system is extreme, with some Dem voters thinking Reps are two steps away from right wing death squads, and Reps acting like the average Dem voter is a communist revolutionary. Any legitimate complaint is drowned out by partisan BS which is a breeding ground for conspiracy and letting "your" side get away with being shit just to spite "them". Fewer Dem voters came out to support Hillary than Obama. More people voted Dem in the last election to get rid of Trump. Both are understandable effects

The litmus test should be "Am I more okay with the party I support doing/saying this than the other party". If yes, you've fallen in the partisan political trap.

If Ramaphosa/Zuma had tweeted some of Trumps tweets or acted in the same way on social media platforms a lot of people would have become very critical. A lot of people are surprisingly okay with both Hillary and Trump changing their political beliefs as soon as public sentiment changed or it gave them a demographic advantage over their opponent. If Obama had signed a bump stock ban we would have heard a lot more commotion about it

US citizens should be pissed at both their major parties.

User

“Anybody who thinks the election went well, like that idiot Krebs who used to be the head of cybersecurity,” said Trump campaign lawyer Joe DiGenova, “that guy is a class A moron. He should be drawn and quartered. Taken out at dawn and shot.”
    I wonder why people might not have wanted to vote for this campaign for a second term

User

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster View Post
    The plot thickens...it's not over.

https://creativedestructionmedia.com...rvers-secured/

REPORT: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured

CD Media

HomeAnalysisREPORT: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured
    Analysis
    REPORT: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured
    by CD Media StaffNovember 28, 20207582328
    SHARE88
    Delta Force Operators
    Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn’s first interview since his pardon.

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany.

5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary; the CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to related news reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.
    “These people have committed treason,” declared McInerney. He pleaded with President Trump to not leave office until the treason is uncovered, otherwise America will be fatally wounded and ripe for takeover by our enemies.

McInerney also stated that he believes President Trump knew the steal was coming, hence his executive order issued for sanctions for interference in our elections by foreign powers.

According to his bio, McInerney was a forward air controller and fighter pilot during the Vietnam War and had flown 407 combat missions during his four tours of duty. In other words, a patriot and trustworthy.

Reports are now circulating that General Flynn is involved in helping the President with a private intelligence operation.

You can listen to the interview here. McInerney is in the second half of the interview.
    If this is true, then it'll be a shitstorm.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Brendank View Post
    If this is true, then it'll be a shitstorm.
    Shitstorm of note! I don't even watch the mainstream media anymore, both overseas and local. They all say that Trump has lost, Sleepy Joe has won and that there are NO indications or evidence of any fraud. Really???

If you guys and gals want the truth, watch the alternative news channels, not the ones controlled by the big corporations. I follow NTD on the tube as well as The Finance Hub. They at least report the truth.There are plenty more, I just don't feel like looking for them at the moment. I watched something on one of the channels that the FBI's interest in the fraud has been peaked. They want to start investigating now..... Shitstorm, here we come!!

User

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Shitstorm of note! I don't even watch the mainstream media anymore, both overseas and local. They all say that Trump has lost, Sleepy Joe has won and that there are NO indications or evidence of any fraud. Really???

If you guys and gals want the truth, watch the alternative news channels, not the ones controlled by the big corporations. I follow NTD on the tube as well as The Finance Hub. They at least report the truth.There are plenty more, I just don't feel like looking for them at the moment. I watched something on one of the channels that the FBI's interest in the fraud has been peaked. They want to start investigating now..... Shitstorm, here we come!!
    Thanks for sharing. I too share your sentiments and will be checking out NTD.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post

Here is a great site:

https://www.americanthinker.com/

User

No matter how powerful they think they are, they can be brought down.

In '98 I watched a grizzly bear attack a wolf pup. 3 adults in the pack attacked the 900 lb. bear and then a huge alpha black female showed up with 14 other pack members. That griz didn't have a chance.

Family Pack unity is everything.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster View Post
    The plot thickens...it's not over.

https://creativedestructionmedia.com...rvers-secured/

CD Media

HomeAnalysisREPORT: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured
    Analysis
    by CD Media StaffNovember 28, 20207582328
    SHARE88
    Delta Force Operators
    Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn’s first interview since his pardon.

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany.

5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary; the CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to related news reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.
    “These people have committed treason,” declared McInerney. He pleaded with President Trump to not leave office until the treason is uncovered, otherwise America will be fatally wounded and ripe for takeover by our enemies.

McInerney also stated that he believes President Trump knew the steal was coming, hence his executive order issued for sanctions for interference in our elections by foreign powers.

According to his bio, McInerney was a forward air controller and fighter pilot during the Vietnam War and had flown 407 combat missions during his four tours of duty. In other words, a patriot and trustworthy.

Reports are now circulating that General Flynn is involved in helping the President with a private intelligence operation.

You can listen to the interview here. McInerney is in the second half of the interview.
    Skip to 7:20...

User

So all 50 states have confirmed their votes, and no court cases have been successful in showing evidence of corruption in the election?

User

Quote Originally Posted by SLR View Post
    So all 50 states have confirmed their votes, and no court cases have been successful in showing evidence of corruption in the election?
    Eh? Texas has launched a SCOTUS case and has been joined by 18 other states

Page 17 of 190 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast