Page 133 of 190 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1892

Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    This thread is reminding me more and more about “that” covid thread, the one where some super clever folk preached the mainstream narrative to the inbred simpletons so much they could not see the wood for the trees. Covid turned out to be a manmade disaster, the virus itself barely scratched the world, so the super geniuses shut up all at once when the gig was up, now they are experts in Ukraine, Taiwan, and more importantly US law.

Now we are talking American politics, the same super geniuses are here to tell us exactly what to think and believe and not to question anything not CNN.

Some of these….people must start contributing in other threads(THEY DON’T), to show they actually know what a firearm is.
    Are you a moderator, trying to shut down a conversation? This thread has a specific topic. I didn’t realize it was reserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

I for one am amused by the ones here who repeat CNN and democrat talking points.

Its almost seems they are on SDS democratic underground and the Bulgarian owned Zerohedge distro email list.

It is quite entertaining.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    This thread is reminding me more and more about “that” covid thread, the one where some super clever folk preached the mainstream narrative to the inbred simpletons so much they could not see the wood for the trees. Covid turned out to be a manmade disaster, the virus itself barely scratched the world, so the super geniuses shut up all at once when the gig was up, now they are experts in Ukraine, Taiwan, and more importantly US law.

Now we are talking American politics, the same super geniuses are here to tell us exactly what to think and believe and not to question anything not CNN.

Some of these….people must start contributing in other threads(THEY DON’T), to show they actually know what a firearm is.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcbc View Post
    Are you a moderator, trying to shut down a conversation? This thread has a specific topic. I didn’t realize it was reserved.
    He is possibly just reporting on what he observed. Anybody else could also have come to the same conclusion, or maybe not, depending on their comprehension of these things.

If I feel offended by that, it may just indicate that he stepped on my bunions...

User

Quote Originally Posted by krieger View Post
    I for one am amused by the ones here who repeat CNN and democrat talking points.

Its almost seems they are on SDS democratic underground and the Bulgarian owned Zerohedge distro email list.

I am not as amused. A little forethought and research always paints a better picture. You have space for a Saffer there?

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    He is possibly just reporting on what he observed. Anybody else could also have come to the same conclusion, or maybe not, depending on their comprehension of these things.

If I feel offended by that, it may just indicate that he stepped on my bunions...
    Well, fortunately I have no bunions! But I have an aversion to someone making the general but specific point, that opinions they don’t agree with, should be quiet. In a subtle but yet clear way.

This is a speculative thread. I actually enjoy reading dissenting views, even if it just serves to sharpen my own thoughts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, seems like some are deliberately trying to rile up and anger the people.

Trump Should Face Execution Over Alleged Nuclear Docs, Suggest Ex-CIA Chief & Others

User

Quote Originally Posted by Brendank View Post
    I am not as amused. A little forethought and research always paints a better picture. You have space for a Saffer there?
    Actually we have some already here. The Game warden in the counties south east of me is from SA. He has been featured on several season of a TV show called Lone Star Law. It is about what game wardens do.

Here is an article Katy magazine did:
    https://www.katymagazineonline.com/p...-lone-star-law

Lots of clips of the show are on youtube.

Quite a few SA's live in the Dallas area. You would fit in anywhere in Texas except for the liberal trash dump Austin.

We have had quite a few join our firearms training classes over the years. They are always tough and competent.

I know of 2 SA owned shops, one in Dallas and one in Houston that makes real Biltong.

back to the topic of the democrats trashing America!

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Wow, seems like some are deliberately trying to rile up and anger the people.

Trump Should Face Execution Over Alleged Nuclear Docs, Suggest Ex-CIA Chief & Others
    Given what the cia does,whether orange man is remotely guilty of anything or not, any person who is/was a director shouldn't be seen as a beacon of truth and prob has more blood on their hands than the most "competent" nazi death camp guard could ever have hoped to have had but yet here we are...

User

Quote Originally Posted by marcvbsa View Post
    TDS is strong with you. Going from the prosecutors office to defending the pilots who flew the Lollita Express is "fleeting".🤣
    The prosecutors office. But not as a prosecutor on any Epstein case as you believed was true. Correct?

You're still not actually making any connection or angle of it that would make any sense.

Trump called him a terrific guy in the past
    Trump makes a comment comparing his taste for women to Epsteins
    Trumps phone numbers are in Epstein book
    Trump met underage girls Epstein brought to mar-a-lago
    Trump and Epstein have photos and used to hang out as part of the NY city elite.
    Trump appoints the prosecutor who gave Epstein a sweetheart plea deal that got him out of a federal investigation that would have put him behind bars to Secretary of Labour
    Trumps campaign manager carries on meeting Epstein as an info source.
    Trump makes super weird comments about Ghislaines trial, wishing her well.

Magas "this is fine nothing wrong here"

The judge who signed off on the warrant to search his house for additional documents, that he has already been in trouble for keeping, brought forward by the attorney General and the Head of the FBI, was a defence attorney to three employees of Epstein

Magas "OMG!!! Look! "

TDS but the derangement is not in the direction you think.

User

Quote Originally Posted by krieger View Post

By dem talking point do you mean facts about things that actually happened that you don't like hearing? You could always counter them with evidence they are not true.

It's weird how criticism of the god emperor is handled by obfuscation and not fact.

"oh you must hate him, TDS" isn't an argument.

Page 133 of 190 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast