Page 26 of 190 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

Quote Originally Posted by afzals1 View Post
    They banned the app that was used to organize the attack on the capital

They attacked the capitol why is this even okay?

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    So then according to your logic government should ban Facebook because some people use it to live stream murders or use Facebook to organise riots and much worse?

Trump never said attack the capitol he said march. You know like they constitutionally have the right to do so. Because the people chose to storm congress has nothing to do with Trump. Banning him from Twitter and other social media platforms is just pure nonsense.

Kamala Harris said that the BLM/ANTIFA riots should continue even after the election. Should they ban her for all the buildings that were burned down? Because that is the logic they are using to blame Trump.

The main stream media narrative is just plain propaganda, Trump never said storm congress he said for them to march like has been done in the past. Blaming him for what happened is ridiculous.
    Everyone knew trump was stoking the fires and he knew the reaction he would get

For balance go read some of Rob Pincus views on how some believe Trump has become a demagogue. Again Pincus views!

I bet this discussion would be very different if the Capitol was stormed by Muslims, BLM, EFF, etc

User

For balance go read some of Rob Pincus views on how some believe Trump has become a demagogue. Again Pincus views!

I bet this discussion would be very different if the Capitol was stormed by Muslims, BLM, EFF, etc
    Can you not see the difference in media approach?

Did the left not stoke the fires?

And before you call me a trump supporter, I believe both sides need to spanked by the adults in the middle for behaving like spoilt kids.

19 people died in the george floyd protest. It was called reasonably peaceful. The trump people are called domestic terrorists. If you at least cannot agree that the narrative is a little skew then you are in support of the left’s ideology.

Again, anybody supporting violence should be sorted out according to the law. But calling it all different names is hypocritical.

And if one thing is for sure now is that everyone knows actually how little real power the actual president holds.

Topping it all off is a bunch of geriatric politicians that are all super rich yet it is hard to see how they made their money in any way that is not corrupt, laughing all the way as the focus is distracted from the real problems.

Same her in SA and everywhere else in the world.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh come on, you are seriously telling me that Trump thought the people would invade congress?? You have been watching too much main stream TV.

Oh please give me a couple of examples of how Trump is a demagogue. I await with bated breath.......

Did you see the antonymous zones that were created in the US, otherwise known as CHOP. They literally took over a portion of the city and the authorities did squat for weeks, it was only when the mayor was threatened that she took action. You think whites/Trump supporters/ not sure who you are referring to would have been treated with kid gloves like that?

Oh come on, you are seriously telling me that Trump thought the people would invade congress?? You have been watching too much main stream TV.

Oh please give me a couple of examples of how Trump is a demagogue. I await with bated breath.......

Did you see the antonymous zones that were created in the US, otherwise known as CHOP. They literally took over a portion of the city and the authorities did squat for weeks, it was only when the mayor was threatened that she took action. You think whites/Trump supporters/ not sure who you are referring to would have been treated with kid gloves like that?
    Like I said go read Pincus views not mine but I said it’s for balance.

I avoid these discussions because there can be no balance views, I support neither side but have seen massive uproar when it was the other side.

Because they commit crimes does not make it acceptable got someone else to do the same.

I’m neither here to argue or support one side or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    He's right, it's just a blatant outright attack on conservatives.
    People should be outraged.

Rules for me and rules for thee.

Like I said go read Pincus views not mine but I said it’s for balance.

I avoid these discussions because there can be no balance views, I support neither side but have seen massive uproar when it was the other side.

Because they commit crimes does not make it acceptable got someone else to do the same.

I’m neither here to argue or support one side or the other.
    But you support Trump's de-platforming?

What about rules that apply to everyone and not just for conservatives?

But you support Trump's de-platforming?

What about rules that apply to everyone and not just for conservatives?
    I didn’t say I did

I merely conveyed why they did it and in that I condemned the attack on the Capitol.

I may have not come across clearly enough and you seem to be wanting to make a personal argument out of this.

We need to all be subjective and objective when looking at these situations, we also need to be balanced in our outlooks. I have read on this platform how people said that blue lives mattered and how the violent BLM protestors needed to be dealt with but don’t share the same sympathy for the officers killed in the Capitol attack nor that it needs to be dealt with the same way.

Again I have no horse in the American race, Trump caused less devastation in the world in regard to wars and did what was best for his country. Ran it like a business. Fundamentally he may have had views which I can confirm nor deny through his speech and actions so rather the devil you know then the devil you don’t.

Again I don’t care I’m just looking for balance in my approach

User

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    Have no fear chaps. Help is on its way:

https://www.news24.com/news24/southa...-says-20210109
    Or maybe just great cover for getting access to the Dominion platform? That is, of course, once Cele is done protecting the beaches at Normandy.

User

It’s either one of two things.

Either the election was rigged, and after reading many articles for and against this notion I cannot see how people think it was not rigged. The mainstream media is just about blocking everything at this moment. When the riots took place, billions of dollars worth of private property was destroyed, the big companies, social media, and just about everybody was just fine with that. How much damage was done in this scenario in comparison?

Alternatively, and a far more scary thought, the election was not rigged, that the people of the states actually voted for that senile old man. If that is the case then indeed there is no use in trying to save America, they be fucked, they must reap what they sow.

Page 26 of 190 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast