Page 3 of 190 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: America - Will we stand or will we fall

I suspect that the Democrats are working towards the first female president.

Ah man 4 years of Biden. Wonder how much damage he can do in that time.
    If Harris takes over it will be a chit storm for sure....

User

Well China must be laughing their asses off.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    Well China must be laughing their asses off.
    China must be smiling wide...

User

Quote Originally Posted by Brendank View Post
    And watch the U.S decline into a Nazi state with Biden at the helm. Sorry guys, but you're fucked.
    Agreed. While I am not a fan of Trump's, I just do not think that Biden (and Harris), with all of their emotional/crazy/unreasonable policies, proposals and supporters can be at all good for the US of A...

User

Looks like CCP is going to win.

Grimm time for the world. USA will be a 3rd world country soon. Europe has serious issues due to immigration. UK is crippling themselves with NHS and C19. Only super powers will be Russia and China. Russia mostly focuses on their surrounding area while CCP wants to own the world.

User

I'm not too clued up on American politics so feel free to correct me, but the only terrible things that stand out to me are :

- Biden's gun control views (hello super background checks, mandatory safes, one gun a month, no more ARs or high capacity mags and no online sales of anything gun-related)

- And his general creepiness with women and children. Eww.

The rest looks pretty okay to me. Keeping the taxes the same for people who earn less than R6.3 million per year. Making the absolutely horrific US medical care costs lower. Positive impact on climate change.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    I'm not too clued up on American politics so feel free to correct me, but the only terrible things that stand out to me are :

- Biden's gun control views (hello super background checks, mandatory safes, one gun a month, no more ARs or high capacity mags and no online sales of anything gun-related)

The rest looks pretty okay to me. Keeping the taxes the same for people who earn less than R6.3 million per year. Making the absolutely horrific US medical care costs lower. Positive impact on climate change.
    The media, the tech oligarchs and the Dems are essentially telling voters they do not matter. Democracy as long as you vote as intended, this will have a serious ripple effect throughout the world. The scary part is if they can do it so blatantly to Trump, imagine what they can do to average Joe or Jane.

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi_ View Post
    The media, the tech oligarchs and the Dems are essentially telling voters they do not matter. Democracy as long as you vote as intended, this will have a serious ripple effect throughout the world. The scary part is if they can do it so blatantly to Trump, imagine what they can do to average Joe or Jane.
    I’m not arguing, just so the tone is set. But where and when was this said. I’ve been following and I’ve seen a lot of no red or blue just a unified America rhetoric from the dems, not that I trust them. The Republicans from my personal observations have made friends in the Middle East an haven’t started any wars in the last 5 years even with all the Nuke threats.

Guys I understand that everyone shares opposing views and we may not share the same sentiment but sometimes different people want different things based on their own personal needs, labeling everyone idiots because they supported BLM or the Dems is the same as us painting everyone who supports Trump as the KKK.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post

I have to agree with you. Although general creepiness with women appears to be a Trump issue as well. The gun control laws still have to get past state legislatures and the Senate .... and maybe the Supreme Court.

A simple question: Who would still vote for Trump if he was not pro-gun ?

Page 3 of 190 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast