Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Glock accessories

Apart from how the magazine seats, you can also consider the construction and attachment points. For concealed carry, I like to recommend pouches with attachment points on either side of the magazine. Typically your pancake style holsters from Daniels, Edge, Quantum's EDC pouch or even Army Ant's hybrid pouch. This allow the magazines to tuck in closer to your body and conceal better.

For range use, I like pouches where the magazines sits on top of the attachment point, like Ghost, IMI, Quantum's Sports pouches or even Fobus. This positions the pouch a bit further away from your body, allowing for easier access on the range. Of course, depending on how you're built, you might also need this little bit of extra space to prevent the magazine from digging into your side. Magazines are terrible that way.

If you think you won't wear it every day, but want it quickly accessible, IMI / Fobus / Daniels clips on easily. Don't overlook Sticky's pouches for occasional use either. Their soft shells allow them to stow magazines in lots of places without rattling.

Either way, I can appreciate that you want to test the pouches yourself, but there is also a lot of value in talking to somebody who isn't locked into a limited range of brands. Like us, of course. :)

https://jizni.co.za/215-magazine-pouches-glock

User

Default Re: Glock accessories

My experience and I’m new to Glock.
    The Glock Shop is brilliant!! Order items on-line on a Monday morning and they were on my desk on Tuesday lunch.

Was so impressed with their service that I’m looking for more things just to experience that again. That what I’m telling my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2