Default Scope camera’s ?

I am looking to procure one of the following....and would like know the opinions and advise on...:
    Triggercam (new version still to be released not much info on it that I could find)
    Vs
    Tactacam 5.0 FTS
    Pro cons etc or what ells ?

User

Default Re: Scope camera’s ?

I can only comment on the trigger cam as that is the only product which I have tried. Very nice bit of kit. Definitely a "nice to have" item instead of "must have" but it is pretty cool being able to view your shots on video through the hunters point of view. I went 50/50 on one with one of my hunting buddies we always hunt together so we take turns using it. The video is high quality and you can pair your phone and view live images while the hunter is aiming.
    Only drawback that I could find thus far is that if you use scope flip caps, like the butler creek ones I have on all my scopes (I'm anal about dust on a scope lens) you have to remove that first before being able to fit the trigger cam.

As for the new version, we bought ours quite recently and I enquired about the "new version" as well, not wanting to buy a unit which will be old tech in a year or so. Apparently the new version will be something aimed at handguns and not rifle scopes. Bear in mind this is word of mouth information, so please don't quote me on this, I'm sure the manufacturers will divulge the information if you inquire as well.

Default Re: Scope camera’s ?

Thanks for responding