Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ammuntition Shortage

Im hoping that they flood overseas markets like us and we get cheaper prices now that Biden supposedly has won.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    I actually researched reloading and decided against it. Don't want to blow up my Glock because I'm useless at reloading would be my first reason...
    If it was for a revolver I would say yes, but a pistol needs to cycle and just seems more complex so I just don't want to get it wrong.

If things continue as they are I just might have to rethink things though...
    Dude... if you're that useless, then you shouldn't be allowed to drive. Much less walk.

It's not rocket surgery. Follow a process and you can't fuck it up. Learn what the remedial activities are. PM me for a chat.

The above are factory Beretta APX but pretty sure the same applicable to Glock.

You really have to work at blowing up a modern pistol. I doubt it would even be possible using say MP200.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendank View Post
    Dude... if you're that useless, then you shouldn't be allowed to drive. Much less walk.

It's not rocket surgery. Follow a process and you can't fuck it up. Learn what the remedial activities are. PM me for a chat.
    Haha thanks for the vote of confidence :p

Don't get me wrong if I did reload I would do it properly and not half assed. It's the reason I like the Classic Turret, it's faster than a single stage but you can still have control over every stage of the process, unlike a progressive which more or less just spits them out.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Haha thanks for the vote of confidence :p

Don't get me wrong if I did reload I would do it properly and not half assed. It's the reason I like the Classic Turret, it's faster than a single stage but you can still have control over every stage of the process, unlike a progressive which more or less just spits them out.
    You could just place one case at a time in the progressive and watch it go through each step if you fancy doing it that way. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by MrK View Post
    You could just place one case at a time in the progressive and watch it go through each step if you fancy doing it that way. Just saying...
    Yeah but that would defeat the point and price of a progressive. Each to their own I guess.

you could always just add a powder check if you really were so concerned.

RCBS lockout die also works well.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Avoid pure lead bullets and use CMJ bullets. Not the cheapest but the easiest to load.

could also use coated bullets like Silver Rapids or Bullet Corp or Zero Mike.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast