Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Default Re: Refusal of Application for 2nd Sec' 15 License because I already Have 1 Sec 15 License

Quote Originally Posted by Cockroach View Post
    Hence post #76

yip

User

Default Re: Refusal of Application for 2nd Sec' 15 License because I already Have 1 Sec 15 License

Joined NHSA, what fantastic people to deal with.

Did my Dedicated Sport Person Exam & Practical shoot, got my certification last Friday.
    Got new Sec16 motivation from Gun shop (Free of charge) & an endorsement thereof by the NHSA.
    Handed in the new Sec16 license application at DFO on Monday.
    Hopefully done & dusted in 3-4 months ...

Lesson learned "if it's not in the act" it isn't so.
    Thanks again for all the help & conversation

User

Quote Originally Posted by Welshman View Post
    Hopefully done & dusted in 3-4 months ...
    More like 8-10 months at this stage, sorry to burst your bubble but they are being extra useless so far this decade.....

agreed - may 8 months. mine has been 6 months and still waiting. And you've got christmas now which means they won't start working properly until Feb:)

User

Quote Originally Posted by glenn.watson View Post
    agreed - may 8 months. mine has been 6 months and still waiting. And you've got christmas now which means they won't start working properly until Feb:)

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    More like 8-10 months at this stage, sorry to burst your bubble but they are being extra useless so far this decade.....
    Is that because of Covid and then all the extra applications due to the amnesty?

Got an approval on 23rd. Was 125 Working Days. Actually 130. As I handed in on 28 May. But DFO only registered on 2 June. 174 Calendar Days.

ow awaiting card which takes also about a month to get. Ans as were on the December break CFR and State takes. Might only get End Jan or Feb. But at least approved.

Handed in to DFO on the 18th and still not receiving attention. Different DFO though, the one that usually handles the applications was out and he is on the ball. Bummer for me.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9