Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Re: SAPO and International Parcels - Not Accepting International Parcels?

keep us updated

User

Default Re: SAPO and International Parcels - Not Accepting International Parcels?

Quote Originally Posted by McD2304 View Post
    complained to that email address this morning..

Dear Lucas McDowall

ICASA Complaint Reference: GAU6945/20.

Your complaint has been escalated to SAPO - Consumer Affairs for investigation, we will update you upon receipt of their response.
    We will inform you of the response.

Yours sincerely
    Magdeline Mogashoa
    Consumer Affairs
    Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA)
    Email Address: consumer@icasa.org.za
    Phone Number: (012) 568 3409
    That's awesome! I sent a mail earlier today too all those email addresses listed above. Only thing I've recieved so far is a receipt confirmation from SAPO Customer Services Email Address.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Stevin View Post
    That's awesome! I sent a mail earlier today too all those email addresses listed above. Only thing I've recieved so far is a receipt confirmation from SAPO Customer Services Email Address.
    A bit of an update to this.
    I recieved a response to my email that sent I sent to Consumer@icasa.org.za
    They sent me a complaints form to fill in regarding my email. I will fill it in now, and hopefully things will change...

User

I received a reply from them with an update on my items and a promise I’ll have the items before the end of the month. Let’s see. I will also say the manager at my local post office is also corresponding with me via email to assist. Pleasantly surprised at all the help suddenly

User

Quote Originally Posted by lokx View Post
    I received a reply from them with an update on my items and a promise I’ll have the items before the end of the month. Let’s see. I will also say the manager at my local post office is also corresponding with me via email to assist. Pleasantly surprised at all the help suddenly
    I wish, I spoke with the Russian again yesterday and he said no update from his Postal Service, so he still can't even ship it. He also said FedEx / UPS wouldn't accept the parcel as it's gun parts... Except they do, as my parcel from the USA is on the way via FedEx.

User

mark.barnes@postoffice.co.za,
    lindiwe.kwele@postoffice.co.za,
    mthoko.mncwabe@postoffice.co.za,
    anthea.seafield@postoffice.co.za,
    dawood.dada@postoffice.co.za,
    claude.phillips@postoffice.co.za,
    trevor.ndlazi@postoffice.co.za,
    dina.lume@postoffice.co.za,
    shaheen.adam@postoffice.co.za,
    twiggs.xiphu@postoffice.co.za,
    mothusi.motjale@postoffice.co.za,
    bongani.mgoza@postoffice.co.za,
    mark.jansenvanrensburg@postoffice.co.za,
    geert.bataille@postoffice.co.za

Thank me later

User

Quote Originally Posted by th3wall27 View Post
    mark.barnes@postoffice.co.za,
    lindiwe.kwele@postoffice.co.za,
    mthoko.mncwabe@postoffice.co.za,
    anthea.seafield@postoffice.co.za,
    dawood.dada@postoffice.co.za,
    claude.phillips@postoffice.co.za,
    trevor.ndlazi@postoffice.co.za,
    dina.lume@postoffice.co.za,
    shaheen.adam@postoffice.co.za,
    twiggs.xiphu@postoffice.co.za,
    mothusi.motjale@postoffice.co.za,
    bongani.mgoza@postoffice.co.za,
    mark.jansenvanrensburg@postoffice.co.za,
    geert.bataille@postoffice.co.za

Thank me later
    Dropped them an email too... I think I might just end up on the blocked senders list with all the SAPO email addresses I've mailed.

I emailed last week. To Icasa as well.

Got email back saying due to Covid we are experiencing up to 5 months delay in clearing incoming items.

So thats about it. CFR ans SAPO operating on same timelines without any worries.

User

Thank you for your mail.

Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the delay in replying to your query which is due to our office being inundated with high volumes of email enquiries.

Please be avised that our mail distribution hubs are currently operating with a skeletal staff due to the nationwide covid -19 impact as well as regulations which requires a 1/3 staff majority and hence our mail delivery times have been extended.
    You may send us your tracking details so that we may trace and locate your item for you.

Warm regards,
    Customer Services
    Share-call: (086) 011 1502 | Fax: (086) 560 1215
    South African Post Office SOC Limited
    Email: customer.services@postoffice.co.za | Website: www.postoffice.co.za
    All general queries my be directed to : customer.service@postoffice.co.za
    Tracking site : https://www.postoffice.co.za/Tools/tracktrace.html

Although we are operating at 1/3 staff and delays up to 5 months. Please rest assured that we will still charge you full price for our lacking service so as to not inconvenience you as our valued customer.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast