Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Collapsible stock collapsing while shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevin View Post

EDIT: Maybe I should read past the first post, someone else has said the same thing I did already just more eloquently.
    I needed to use the word "detent" in a post

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Collapsible stock collapsing while shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevin View Post
    I remember the self collapsing DD Stock... just saying your son has a knack for guns breaking in his hands

I thought it might actually be a receiver extension issue (i.e. Buffer tube). I thought maybe the last hole wasn't machined correctly, cause it seemed to only collapse down if on the longest setting, and none of the others.

If it was a stock issue I would suppose it to do it on all the extension settings.

EDIT: Maybe I should read past the first post, someone else has said the same thing I did already just more eloquently.
    Haha. That wasn't n good day for any rifles in his hands. At least I got my Mini repaired for only R500. I shiver to think what he would have done to my AR if I took it along. But we all had a major blast but it cost me a arm and 2 legs for the day's fun. Tomorrow the DD owner and me are going to the range to zero his rifle and my Shadow's new adjustable sights. Lekker man Lekker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2