Default A simple question with a big impact!

We, as Futurama, offer many incredible brands when it comes to general optics, night vision and thermal vision but we always like to know what your favourite brand is, so let us know!

Hawke, Rudolph Optics, Leupold, Nikon, Pulsar, ATN, AGM, FLIR, Zeiss, Vortex, Trijicon, Lynx?

If you had the resources, which brand are you going for first?

You can check us out online or just leave a comment right here!

Let's see who's comment will get the biggest reaction

Have an awesome day everyone!

Default Re: A simple question with a big impact!

Lynx and then Rudolph.

Both SA brands. So you are getting good value for money. And no BS repairs if at all needed.

Take this example. Most if not all scopes made by same Japanese makers.

So you bu a Lynx. Its shipped from Japan to SA. And Sold to dealers and you.

You buy a different make.
    Its shipped from Japan to USA or Europe, Then from there to SA. Then to Dealer then you.
    This extra journey and shipping costs. Warehouse storage, customs and comms and salaries to Reps selling internationally all gets added into final price to customer.

So these extra costs is saved on for Example Lynx and Rudolph. Which is reason they offer same value as slightly more expensive brands.
    And again they have no BS repairs. And are local.

User

My first option is always Vortex (major fanboy alert). I start with their products and only then go to other brands. Next in line will be whoever has what I'm looking for at a price I'm comfortable with.

So far Vortex has won 3 of the 6 times (two rifle scopes and one red dot). The other three is made up of a Holosun red dot, Nikko Stirling scope and Leica rangefinder.

I'm in the "tyre kicking" phase of finding a good spotting scope and binocular, also looking at Vortex as starting point.

Their price vs warranty & quality is what normally sways me.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Futurama.co.za View Post
    We, as Futurama, offer many incredible brands when it comes to general optics, night vision and thermal vision but we always like to know what your favourite brand is, so let us know!

Hawke, Rudolph Optics, Leupold, Nikon, Pulsar, ATN, AGM, FLIR, Zeiss, Vortex, Trijicon, Lynx?

If you had the resources, which brand are you going for first?

You can check us out online or just leave a comment right here!

Let's see who's comment will get the biggest reaction

Have an awesome day everyone!
    Trijicon all the way. Rock solid, mega pricey but you get what you pay for.

Thanks for the replies all!

Always interesting to know who prefers what brands, has anyone looked into Pulsar, again out of interest, we offer Pulsar products and as far as thermal and digital night vision goes, we are very confident they are the best brand around!

Would be really awesome if you guys can check out their optics and leave a comment as to what you think :)

https://www.futurama.co.za/brands/?manufacturer=947

Have a lekker Friday all!