Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi Everyone

User

Default Re: Hi Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by rubmypandaza View Post
    Hi Steven,

Thanks, I will be handing in my competency hopefully tomorrow morning or Monday.

I bought the Taurus PT809 17+1 Version 9mm Semi-Auto,

I did a lot of research before i bought my gun, So basically i wanted something i can use at the range, travel with, conceal carry, carry a lot of rounds and be comfortable in my big hands and fun to shoot, The place I bought it from said it should be fine to register it for a Section 13.
    Ok cool, congrats.

The lady that works with the applications name is Patience, and a lot of it , good luck

as with any motivation, do a proper motivation on why you need a S13 license. There's loads of helpful info on this site in the licensing section and guys can recommend what you should include in your motivation. All the best and make good friends with Patience, you will need a lot of her

User

Welcome, Juan.

Enjoy the forum and all really useful information on here.

If the dealer you bought your firearm from has a shooting range, you can shoot your firearm there while you wait for approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    Ok cool, congrats.

The lady that works with the applications name is Patience, and a lot of it , good luck

Thanks Steven

Quote Originally Posted by glenn.watson View Post
    as with any motivation, do a proper motivation on why you need a S13 license. There's loads of helpful info on this site in the licensing section and guys can recommend what you should include in your motivation. All the best and make good friends with Patience, you will need a lot of her

Thanks, Luckily i have someone that will be able to help me with a motivation. Hahaha i know patience very well, I worked in Customer Support a few years back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2