Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Best res dot for gkock 19 gen

I have a vortex venom on my 19MOS and have just milled my other 19 and fitted a 407Co
    The 407 is much easier to find, seen align etc.
    It's really nice

User

For those interested- False bay has a 508 X2 for 10K.

I've been very happy with the Vortex Venom on my Glock 19 MOS. BUT, I am looking at the Holosun 407C, 507C or 507K as soon as I can collect up my P10S. Just like the idea of the shakeawake feature, solar panel also practical and the multiple reticle options. Hope to do a side by side comparison once the FA is in hand and compare the fit and practicalities properly.

User

Default Re: Best red dot for Glock 19

Can't tell if it is the best or not, but I'll give the Leupold DeltaPoint Micro a go on my G19 for sure...

Default Re: Best red dot for Glock 19

https://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/sho...mpoint-Acro-P2

There’s a new Aimpoint Acro version 2. Uses 2032 battery and slightly new design

User

Quote Originally Posted by brukutu View Post
    I run a Glock 19 Mos with a holusun.

First 3-4 times mounting, RDS flew off the adapter plate.

Looks like screws were not long enough. New screws were put in, no problem. About 3000 later, RDS holding 0 without a problem.

Sits low enough for a coewitness with a set of trijcon suppressor height sights.

Love the wet up. Works well.

I would stay away from rear sight dove tail mounts. One cause you loose your rear sight, and second cause it's too high and I don't know how long they will last if beaten up on EDC.

Sent from my IN2020 using Tapatalk
    Hi

Where could i get the extended screws and does the MOS come with a plate for the Holosun 508T?

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by momo_ View Post
    Hi

Where could i get the extended screws and does the MOS come with a plate for the Holosun 508T?

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk
    The mos comes with the plate. You would have to use the screws that come with the holosun to fit. I would suggest you test out the screws with the plate not mounted to the gun. Just to see which ones fit as the holosun comes with 2 sets if I’m not mistaken. You don’t want to use the screws that are too long as it might bend your plate

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3