User

Default Wanted - Roofing repairs and roof waterproofing service in JHB

As per the thread heading I am looking for someone on forum first (or a direct reference outside to someone needing it) that does roofing repairs and roof waterproofing to refurbish a sheeted roof on a contract I am busy with.

They don't necessarily need to be a contractor, an experienced and reliable person (roofing carpenter type) with tools and the correct knowhow with waterproofing application can do just fine.
    As long as the person is capable and can carry on alone, I don't hold hands but rather advise as and when needed or if their advice is better, fantastic...
    I will arrange the relevant materials and they do the works. (this is preferred by my client as they are buying most materials where possible to save)

Usually I am my own roofing contractor and do the works ourselves on most jobs but a tight schedule and the general scope of works I'm doing on site with the full refurbishment won't allow the time.

Initially It will be the sheeted roof area but may come to include the gutters, fascias and soffit (ceiling) of the eaves overhang to allow for a full refurb of the section.

The job is in Craighall Park, Johannesburg.

If anyone on forum is capable or has someone, please send me a PM with details.

Alternatively I'll outsource next week to others.

User

Default Re: Wanted - Roofing repairs and roof waterproofing service in JHB

Thread closed.