Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Ohhhh will need some of those for sure!!

User

Default Re: "Yeah I shoot like a girl... Would you like a lesson??? :-)

Welcome, from down the road in Melkbos.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tayls View Post
    Welcome.

Was wondering whether you plan to use the G34 for sport shooting purposes only (or also for EDC)?

You’ve definitely come to the right place to post questions, to ask for help and ultimately, to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hello & Thank you!

I did reply to you, but I don't now where the reply went lol...

I tried to edit it and it said something about a moderator... I think lol... So not too sure if you will get a double reply now...

I fell in love with the Glock 34 in the gun shop... They say a gun talks to you and that one really spoke to me... I think the salesman thought I was a bit crazy never having owned or shot a gun and then choosing a 34... I was a little intimated with a EDC firearm until a shot with the 34... Wow... it's great!

Because SA has such strict rules around owning a firearm and the process that takes forever I didn't want to choose a gun that I might outgrow in a few years... The 34 will be my sports shooter and I will still decide on what I want to use an my EDC... I did my proficiency with a Glock 17 and 19 and to me the 17 shot much easier that the 19... the 19 felt like it wanted to jump out my hand :-) I know it has to do with grip and technique and I still have a lot to learn so I will take the time while I wait for my Competency to decide what Firearm needs to go "under the Christmas tree this year"

Glock seems to be a great option for the SA market and accessories and parts seem easy enough to get. I was also told that customer service from Glock in SA is great and beats it's competitors hands down. But I guess that is a matter of opinion.

I don't want to be one of "those people" that say I was on my way too the range or on my way from the range should something happen and that is why I am applying for a section 13 and a section 15... Someone else suggested I just to do a section 16... I will use an agency like Legally Armed to help me through the application process from start to finish... I am sure they should know best or at least have great experience it doing it right the first time.

Any advice will always be appreciated :-)

B

User

Hi and welcome

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3