Default Long shot, but I suppose worth a try: roof repair/waterproofing and tree felling and removal

So I need the following two services in Bloemfontein.

1. I have a leaky roof. Its a tile roof that falls onto an IBR roof that is leaking in the valley area and where tile joins IBR. I have already spent in excess of R20k on contractors who have tried, come back once or twice when it continues leaking and then stop taking my calls. This roof has been leaking since the day I moved in 4 years ago. Scumbag previous owners emigrated so no recourse. According to the neighbour they also had this problem, thus puposefully failed to disclose. Basically I need someone that really and truly knows his story and then I need something that is probably unheard of. A person with the integrity to guarantee his work and come back until it is sorted. I have been through 6 contractors already. When the 7th arrived, and quoted me R15k without batting an eye, I just gave up and showed him how nice my gate opens and closes behind him when I press the button.

2. My garden is just overgrown with trees. I need some professional guys to come and chop 80% of it up and remove the rubble without breaking anything. Thus no idiots with just a chainsaw and truck and basically just let the branches fall wherever. I need guys who are skilled. That know to tie a rope or something to a huge branch so it doesnt fall on and break the neighbours clothesline like my neighbour did to me.

Anyways, anybody who knows somebody or can do themselves, drop me a PM.

User

Default Re: Long shot, but I suppose worth a try: roof repair/waterproofing and tree felling and removal

I send you an message