Default Zimbi gun shop pretoria still operating?

Hi

Does anyone know if zimbi is still operating? Cant seem to get hold of them on either of their numbers. Thanks

User

Default Re: Zimbi gun shop pretoria still operating?

Jip, they are open

Quote Originally Posted by Hellhound View Post
    Jip, they are open
    Thanks appreciate it

User

I get good service there.

I can confirm that my experience was also positive the few times I visited the shop. I once needed a set of extended Leupold 30mm rings rather urgently which they did not have in stock. They phoned Formalito and I went and picked it up the same day.

User

I did not bought a lot of stuff there yet, but now and then I went there to buy something, and normally a older guy helped me (ok I'm also a older guy). Must say he is always very helpful, and normally it's not like the other places where I go in, buy and left, because with him I always have a nice chat. He is always friendly and very helpful. Ok, I don't say the rest of the sales people is bad, because all look like nice people, but I just normally go to this one person because he let me feel welcome from my first visit. Only problem, I'm not good with names so can't tell you exactly who he is..

User

Also only ever had good service there.

If one needs replacement parts for a Lee ergo prime - the only GS that have is Zimbi...

Happy to say that I received great service there and ended up buying myself a new rifle! Very Happy indeed!

User

Another happy customer here. What I like about Zimbi is that the sales staff arent all 19year olds trying to act all cool. The people are friendly and not all over you like a fly from the minute you walk in. There is always time for a nice chat and they make you feel welcome from the first moment. Uncle Allen is the older guy that sits at the till closest to the safe, what a nice guy, modest and patient.

User

Quote Originally Posted by CZW View Post
    Another happy customer here. What I like about Zimbi is that the sales staff arent all 19year olds trying to act all cool. The people are friendly and not all over you like a fly from the minute you walk in. There is always time for a nice chat and they make you feel welcome from the first moment. Uncle Allen is the older guy that sits at the till closest to the safe, what a nice guy, modest and patient.
    I prefer a place like this over the overhyped and super busy mega stores where the staff act like they are doing you a favour by doing their jobs. Good service, nice store in a discrete area.

They also have a decent website and email list.