Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    User

Default Re: EFF Brackenfell High saga

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Saw some of that so called MKMVA crowd on eNCA, many looked like they were no older than 25.
    They were in the navy, all were semen.

User

As a 52 year old, I've seen the face of freedom pre and post apartheid.
    The decline of moral values and get rich schemes (from ponsi to state capture) has attacked the land of the free.
    I dont particularly care if you white, coloured , indian, jew muslim, christian etcetra, what i do care about is the values lost from the "old people" with little education but massive hearts and loads of wisdom.
    These values are entrenched in various religions and traditions handed down that uplift communities and emotional maturity.
    Many of the youth has made $$$ their happiness and not faith.
    That said, i believe the EFF is a wing of the ANC.
    ANC cannot openly say it, so they employ a puppet to do their bidding.
    There is a war between the ANC n the previously advantaged from the pre-apartheid era and they will constitutionlise laws to achieve their objectives.
    One which is commonly known as BEE.

Simple... ANC knows they losing.
    So instead of losing their votes to the other political parties, they bring in a person JM to speak to the hearts of the people in a twisted manner to "keep them ".
    Lets look at the ANC scorecard...

- 17m citizens on SASSA out of 55m citizens.
    - Most state owned institutions bankrupt... but i believe this is intended, sothat it can be privatised.... which is their ultimate form of state capture.
    - More NGO's has arisen in the last 25 years compared to pre- apartheid times instead of declining.
    - Moody's downgrade
    - increased emmigration
    - Increased rich taxed, trusts and wealth taxes effectively
    - farmers being killed

This Organized chaos is the objective by ANC to keep us focused on other shxt instead of what ANC is doing.
    There is no Effen way in hell that the EFF can rule this land.
    Its like the blind leading the deaf.
    The only thing that stands between the ANC Govt and total greed is the notion that their are Firearms in the hands of the people.
    Not just any people, but thinking people.
    As you can see, they been chopping away for the last 20 years at our FA's.
    So encourage your family and friends to purchase firearms to not only protect themselves, but as a buy product, their liberties as well.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

If you look at Europe, Australia and the like good governance gets you into power and if you keep up the good work you can retain that power.

So the simplest way for the ANC to stay in power is to do a good job. Do the right thing. But they don't. They have demonstrated this for 20 years now.

It seems that they put enriching comrades above a well run (which would result in doing well economically and employment wise, thereby reducing crime) country. It is a recipe for total disaster. What happens after Cyril, who at least seems to be having a go at corruption though very half-halfheartedly, if another Zuma gets into power how much quicker will this country go down the toilet.

Be prepared with God, groceries, guns, gold if you don't already have.

User

If you look at Europe, Australia and the like good governance gets you into power and if you keep up the good work you can retain that power.

So the simplest way for the ANC to stay in power is to do a good job. Do the right thing. But they don't. They have demonstrated this for 20 years now.
    If you look at Africa you see that that’s really not a requirement to remain in power.

There is no way that SA will be the exception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by FFourie View Post
    This guy is excellent. He shows what all South Africans (of all backgrounds, racial groups and political affiliations) should be doing... applying independent, critical thought to the drivel and rhetoric that the MSM and certain political parties/politicians are spewing. Well done, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Davidc View Post
    If you look at Africa you see that that’s really not a requirement to remain in power.

Yeah you're probably right, and being a struggle party, they can ride that wave for at least another couple decades.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Davidc View Post

Exactly what i was going to say.

No liberation movement that has come into power in Africa has made a success of it. SA won't be an exception. The real sports will begin when the Ansee start losing control and elections. They won't give up their grip on the SA cash cow.

Quote Originally Posted by ady View Post
    Exactly what i was going to say.

No liberation movement that has come into power in Africa has made a success of it. SA won't be an exception. The real sports will begin when the Ansee start losing control and elections. They won't give up their grip on the SA cash cow.
    Yeah if that day comes I wonder if the ANC will give up power or we will go the way of Zimbabwe.
    As for Zimbabwe I believe they are still in Level 4 lockdown... People must be dying like flies, I mean life was tough before covid but now getting a meal must be desperate. Living in rural areas is probably the best as you can still grow something to eat. Cities must be a nightmare.

User

Yeah you're probably right, and being a struggle party, they can ride that wave for at least another couple decades.
    Not for decades. Forever

Unfortunately even when it all really goes belly up, nobody will complain, because nobody will care
    Look at home affairs, it's just ok to stand in filth now

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast