Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: The !@!#^#$ Courier Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Raider82 View Post
    If I have an item being delivered to me via The Courier Guy, I could melt into a puddle.

Super hardwork when dealing with them.

I use Postnet for run of the mill items and Dawn Wing for grown up stuff.
    So Dawn Wing transports Blow up Dolls. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    So Dawn Wing transports Blow up Dolls. LOL.
    Well not inflated...

User

TCG is a franchise type operation,hence the mixed experiences,some operators are just better run than others.

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

I use TCG about 1-3 times per week. Always only domestic parcels. If a person asks me to recommend a courier company on this side of the country I would recommend TCG every time. Super fast and efficient service at low costs. If they are instructed to collect a parcel, it gets done in less than 4 hours time. If parcels arrive, they phone me. This time I cannot help with the rant. Only had good service.

TCG covers you for the first R1000.00 of the parcel whether it's insured or not. Also had an incident where the driver got hijacked and 2 of my parcels got stolen (luckily bothe were under R1000.00) , submitted the claim and funds were credited to my account in about 2 weeks.

I use them for my business religiously and can honestly not complain about their service and rates. Sad to hear you are having such a bad experience because I to recommend them to whoever asks.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Question, when my Glock 17 is being couriered down via RAM is it automatically insured by Wildman or do I need to indicate that I want to insure it in case of hijack or the like?
    Any idea what that will cost?

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Question, when my Glock 17 is being couriered down via RAM is it automatically insured by Wildman or do I need to indicate that I want to insure it in case of hijack or the like?Any idea what that will cost?
    I'm guessing that either one of the two entities you listed should be able to provide you with an answer.....

Quote Originally Posted by wthang View Post
    I'm guessing that either one of the two entities you listed should be able to provide you with an answer.....
    True, it's late though and they're closed, will check tomorrow.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Question, when my Glock 17 is being couriered down via RAM is it automatically insured by Wildman or do I need to indicate that I want to insure it in case of hijack or the like?
    Any idea what that will cost?
    As far as I know, wildman is legally responsible for your package until you have taken possession of it, unless they have offered insurance that you have declined. If no insurance was offered, they can be held liable.

Good luck.

To the OP: sorry about your shit experience..

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Adoons View Post
    I use TCG about 1-3 times per week. Always only domestic parcels. If a person asks me to recommend a courier company on this side of the country I would recommend TCG every time. Super fast and efficient service at low costs. If they are instructed to collect a parcel, it gets done in less than 4 hours time. If parcels arrive, they phone me. This time I cannot help with the rant. Only had good service.
    Have to agree here. Nothing but good service and prices.
    How many total let downs has the OP had with TCG?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast