Default Pulsar Optics - What's your opinion?

A very Happy Friday to all!

I have posted the above title in the optics, mounts and scopes sub forum but didn't get the response I figured I would so I thought perhaps this is a better place to post?

We as Futurama offer arguably the best Night vision and Thermal vision optics, globally, which a civilian can buy!

Have you looked into Pulsar optics as a brand to purchase?

We think this brand out performs all other optics brands and we would love for you to read up or comment on what you think!?

Futurama is running BF specials on this elite brand but it would still be great to see what the end users think of this great product :D

Black Friday Specials right here: https://www.futurama.co.za/black-fri...hermal-vision/

Thanks to all those who participate, we believe this brand is going places so if your interested send Schalk@futurama.co.za and email and let our optics expert help you out!

Enjoy your day all!

User

Default Re: Pulsar Optics - What's your opinion?

Either a niche market or a nice to have, thus demand I would expect to be minimal at best.

What little I know about this type of optic, is that they cannot be used looking through a window plane of glass. This really negates the benefit to any home security aspect as you would have to be outside to use it.
    I may be wrong, i often am, but that is what I understand about them. To cap it off they are pricey as optics go so it's not going to be a sort of buy it and see what it can do sort of toy.

Default Re: Pulsar Optics - What's your opinion?

Friend has the Helix 2 and they harvested 75 bushpigs over September and October.

Bit pricey but they work great. On a winter excursion this year we picked up some uninvited guests on the farm and were able to ask them to leave.

We mounted the scope on a rail outside the vehicle and streamed it to an Ipad mounted inside the vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk