Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    A sorry I heard about it from someone else and didn't actually read the story...
    What point are you making here?

I read the story. I added a link to another story where they mention that someone got hit with a pick handle. Problem?

Default Re: ANC big shot accused of shooting security guard after hand sanitiser row

Quote Originally Posted by b20 View Post
    What point are you making here?

I read the story. I added a link to another story where they mention that someone got hit with a pick handle. Problem?
    No, not at all, not sure what you are trying to say.
    The only point I was making is that I didn't read the story and probably got the wrong end of the stick.

The only point I was making is that I didn't read the story and probably got the wrong end of the stick.
    The wrong end of the pick handle?

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Default Re: ANC big shot accused of shooting security guard after hand sanitiser row

Meh. At least he didn’t teach the guard a lesson by placing him in a coffin or called him the K-bomb. Nothing to see, let’s move on
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

Oh, hahah sorry! I misunderstood and went all super defensive. My bad!!

But this Zwane does sound like a proper reprobate!

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    The wrong end of the pick handle?
    Hahahaha yes indeed!

Funny he still has his firearms, usually the cops are super fast in disarming people. Guess laws do not apply if you have "anc bigwig" in your name.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi_ View Post
    Funny he still has his firearms, usually the cops are super fast in disarming people. Guess laws do not apply if you have "anc bigwig" in your name.
    Exactly my thoughts. He should not be granted bail and his firearms should be confiscated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2