Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default ANC big shot accused of shooting security guard after hand sanitiser row

User

Default Re: ANC big shot accused of shooting security guard after hand sanitiser row

The link appears to not be working (has "404 error")...

Banned

Default Re: ANC big shot accused of shooting security guard after hand sanitiser row

The "big shot" is most appropriate. He pointed a pistol at somebody after barging into a closed ANC meeting. Nothing seems to have happened regarding that as he now still had a firearm with which he shot the guard. A very loose cannon that will hopefully land up where he should be - in jail. Hello Bubba !!!!!!

User

Apparently he was still out on parole for the earlier offence of pointing a firearm.

User

User

Thanks for the link.... he seems to think that it is ok for an appointed ANC representative to behave like an absolute thug (and for the laws of the land not to apply to him)....

User

The standards. They are double.

Imagine how arrogant and self important you have to be to shoot someone for asking you to sanitize

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Imagine how arrogant and self important you have to be to shoot someone for asking you to sanitize
    Apparently he shot him cos the oke hit him or one of his cronies with a pick handle. But I'm pretty sure these gangsta's started the fracas. Imbeciles.

But I would also shoot someone if they came at me with a pick handle..

https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-afr...d-0f45244a0285

Quote Originally Posted by b20 View Post
    Apparently he shot him cos the oke hit him or one of his cronies with a pick handle. But I'm pretty sure these gangsta's started the fracas. Imbeciles.

But I would also shoot someone if they came at me with a pick handle..

https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-afr...d-0f45244a0285
    A sorry I heard about it from someone else and didn't actually read the story...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast