Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Impact Pro Shop and Axis Precision. Contact and Service

Question. Has anyone dealt with Impact Pro shop or APW.

I went onto APW and tried to email them regarding their products. But there is no email oor contact nr. You can click on chat. But that goes unanswered.

I then went onto Impact Pro. The same. You can select products and add to cart. But there is no email address or contact nr.

So how to you ask about products.

And even worst what if you buy and there is issue with order. How do you contact them.

Tried on Facebook but then you get response you have to first join Patreon at monthly fee to ask question.

Interesting Buss model they have.

User

Default Re: Impact Pro Shop and Axis Precision. Contact and Service

Eish...

Join Patreon to ask a question...? Dafuq? Really...?

Fortunately there are alternatives available.

User

Impact Pro shop, is Piet not on the forum here? Pietskiet6.5?

User

Last year December when they opened up I ordered a APW muzzle break having met both owners at the NRL matches. Weeks went past, no answers to emails etc. Eventually got hold of Schalk through other channels, and they refunded my purchase, plus sent me a complementary brake, so the service was good, but too late. I had bought a brake from Warren at GunWarrior by that time already, and they fitted it for me on the spot as well. The Gunwarrior brake is still on my rifle, the APW brake on the shelf. Good luck, hope you're sorted soon.

I went with Sudami. As to me if there is no Contact nr or email on a site where you can ask technical questions before hand. What is going to happen after purchase.

So I phoned Sudami got answers and made purchase.4

Dealt with Piet before, had excellent service. Contact him via FB or Insta, they are quite active there

APW items also available from Venatics Gear

Quote Originally Posted by hannesfouche View Post
    Dealt with Piet before, had excellent service. Contact him via FB or Insta, they are quite active there

APW items also available from Venatics Gear
    I did go on Facebook to contact them. Got reply back below. Which to me is in no way customer orientated. As he clearly says no time to reply. But if you join his Patreon account and pay monthly fee. Then they have time. Thats amazing. So he wants you to pay to answer you on questions about their products even before you buy. That to me is a no thanks. I contacted Sudami. And Laetitia and Gerrie was on hand telephonically and via email regarding there products. I could buy from them or a dealer. That is customer service. Not having an email or contact for your shop. And then asking money through patreon before replying. Is to me ridiculous. But maybe its a new type of strategy that works for them. To me its no thanks.

thank you so much for your message. Unfortunetally my schedule is pretty nuts; making vids, editing, running the store, and family time. So I cannot answer the hundreds of messages I receive each week. I would love to, but I just dont have the time. Im sure you will understand. To engage with me directly and unlock some other cool benefits, come join join our Patreon community. Check it out here - https://www.patreon.com/pietermalanThanks,Piet

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    I did go on Facebook to contact them. Got reply back below. Which to me is in no way customer orientated. As he clearly says no time to reply. But if you join his Patreon account and pay monthly fee. Then they have time. Thats amazing. So he wants you to pay to answer you on questions about their products even before you buy. That to me is a no thanks. I contacted Sudami. And Laetitia and Gerrie was on hand telephonically and via email regarding there products. I could buy from them or a dealer. That is customer service. Not having an email or contact for your shop. And then asking money through patreon before replying. Is to me ridiculous. But maybe its a new type of strategy that works for them. To me its no thanks.

thank you so much for your message. Unfortunetally my schedule is pretty nuts; making vids, editing, running the store, and family time. So I cannot answer the hundreds of messages I receive each week. I would love to, but I just dont have the time. Im sure you will understand. To engage with me directly and unlock some other cool benefits, come join join our Patreon community. Check it out here - https://www.patreon.com/pietermalanThanks,Piet
    I wouldn't dare tell my customers and potential customers I may or may not get to their emails...

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter View Post
    I wouldn't dare tell my customers and potential customers I may or may not get to their emails...
    Yes, but are you just a pleb...?

(Tongue firmly in cheek.)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post

Wow!!!
    Wish I could talk to prospective clients like that.
    Seems like he's making a lot of money and doesn't need average Joe's business

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast