Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Impact Pro Shop and Axis Precision. Contact and Service

Same thing here, wanted more information on a product from Impact shooting. No contact details anywhere,tried messaging on Instagram & Facebook no response. A bare minimum for a webshop is reliable two way communication. A real pity as he has created an amazing online presence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

A business expects you to join Paetron to get support on a product that they sell for money????

A platform used to support small creators or non-profits....

The nerve lol! I would tell them to eat shit.

User

Being a “pro shooter” obviously pays a hell of a lot and there’s no real need for any income from an online shop.

After some digging I found this number if anyone is interested: +27 72 478 0606

Try contact Schalk. He's solid guy to deal with.

info@axisprecisionworx.com

+27828775510

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

So sorry about this. We are going through some growing pains.

We try and get the best possible service to everyone.

I will make sure we update the contact information.

Please contact me anytime on 0828775510
    Info@axisprecisionworx.com
    Schalk1407@gmail.com

Hi Guys,

Firs off I'd also like to apologise to every one. I don't spend any time on forums and would have been over this the second I knew of it.

I have added Contact Us pages to both APW - https://www.axisprecisionworx.com/contact & Impact Proshop https://www.impactproshop.net/contact

We have tried our best to write good product descriptions that answer your questions. Perhaps we should add a FAQ section too as this may help.

Please note in the past I had this on Impact Proshop, as well as a contact us number. However this got abused "I need help with my 30-06 load" as an example. Im sure it will be different this time around.

@pblaauw Unfortunately your order went into a mailbox that we had major issues with as we launched our site. I highly recommend you try the break we sent you.

As for the auto replies on my personal pages, there are hundreds of messages going in there every week. Those auto responses have nothing to do with our business. By no means does that mean that you need to join Patreon to get product info.

Im only one person, I only have so much time in a day and its incredibly hard to manage everything. I manage multiple business over multiple platforms, the day to day running of the business, accounting, packing parcels, shipping and taking phone calls, emails, ordering stock this list is endless.

As Schalk said, we are experiencing growing pains, we are looking at moving into a space that will allow me to hire some help. We are super committed to making the best possible quality gear in SA, if you own any of our products you can attest to that.

@ Bowhunter, well done for finding my cell number. There is a reason its not online, so I would appreciate it you took it down. Fans of the channel unfortunately get a hold of it and while I have no problem taking a call to chat to a viewer, taking five 20min "quick phone" calls in a day doesn't help much with productivity.

User

Hey guys/gals just my 5c worth..my own personal experiences with APW and impact pro shop have been very positive.My decision to purchase any products were made after viewing one of Pieter’s YouTube videos...once placing my order replies were very swift and all my questions were answered via mail and WhatsApp.On top of that the products were manufactured to a very high standard and delivery was swift..I was very satisfied that I supported a local company..Give these guys a chance and I’m sure you won’t be dissatisfied..Later shooters..

Hi All,

I have had nothing but positive dealings with Piet, Schalk, APW and Impact. I have bought 2 muzzle brakes, expander mandrel set and other accessories.

Instead of ripping the guys a new one, I would like to recommend that we be proud of guys manufacturing world class products locally in South Africa.

Instead of being keyboard🥷s, reach out to the guys and ask them whats happening with the order.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

User

Nice, 3 posts and 23. Great mates. Thing is trust is earned. Maybe you have to build a bit to gain it.

When people get no response they just move on, too many places take money and supply nothing, expecting people to take a gamble is just not going to happen for most.

Good luck going forward.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast