Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Semi-Auto Shotty advise needed

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    Years ago with my budget, I had to choose between a Benelli sg or a Fabarms SAT8 + Glock 21. I decided to go for the SAT8 and G21. I'm very happy with the sg but the spares and accessories might be a bit difficult to get and my SAT8 doesn't feed 65mm rds (puts 2 rds on the lifter) but 67mm no problem. I removed the pistol grip stock on mine because it is in the way when loading. How competitive do you want become?
    For now just club shooting events and the inter branch competitions. I dont think that I will become the next Rainero Testa or that I will compete at top level anytime soon, but I am still young-ish at only 32. So hope to decide on a firearm that will last me a few years (with minimal hassles):D

User

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    Breda B12i
    The Breda B12i currently offers excellent value for money and compares with, and rivals, the Benelli M2 SP in operation and quality.

It is available at Hailstorm.
    Last edited by DS; 17-12-2020 at 09:17.

User

Quote Originally Posted by DS View Post
    The Breda B12i currently offers excellent value for money and compares with, and rivals, the Benelli M2 SP in operation and quality.

It is available at Hailstorm.
    I sent an email to Hailstorm last night asking about stock as their website has no shotguns listed at the moment. When I get a reply I will ask about the Breda. THanks

User

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    Yeah. Will be listed as Gen 2 and the price will be a good indication too. Not to mention the new colours as well.
    I am also in the market for a 1301 and require some clarity regarding this, if you will...Is the competition pro (Blue and black) the Gen 2 that you are referring to, or is there a Gen 2 version of the normal comp series (not the Pro)?

Reason I ask is that there seems to be an increase in price on the normal comp series (full black). They used to retail between 14k and 18k, however, as of late, prices are ranging from 22 to 25k.

Is the price increase due to the generation change, or is COVID working its magic again?

User

Been shooting 3 gun in PMB with a pump action since last year and also decided to up my game from next year.

Bought the breda b12i after seeing excellent reviews and researching the company history.

User

Quote Originally Posted by golof View Post
    I am also in the market for a 1301 and require some clarity regarding this, if you will...Is the competition pro (Blue and black) the Gen 2 that you are referring to, or is there a Gen 2 version of the normal comp series (not the Pro)?

Reason I ask is that there seems to be an increase in price on the normal comp series (full black). They used to retail between 14k and 18k, however, as of late, prices are ranging from 22 to 25k.

Is the price increase due to the generation change, or is COVID working its magic again?
    As I understand it, the Competition Pro is a gen 2 model and has a couple of improvements over the standard Competition model (gen 2). Reckon we got flooded with excess Gen 1 1301's that Beretta were looking to offload hence the insane deals on them at R13k.

The R22k+ price point definitely sounds like Gen 2 territory.

User

Update on my old thread.

Safari had a special and I luckily saved up enough to treat myself to a Benelli M2 this morning. Now to start with the documentation.

User

Quote Originally Posted by PaPaBeeR View Post
    Update on my old thread.

Safari had a special and I luckily saved up enough to treat myself to a Benelli M2 this morning. Now to start with the documentation.
    Congrats, excellent choice.

User

Quote Originally Posted by PaPaBeeR View Post
    Update on my old thread.

Congratulations, that is a very nice shotgun.

The advice i was given by guys shooting is. Stick to Italian and B or B.

Beretta or Benelli

User

Quote Originally Posted by ady View Post
    Congratulations, that is a very nice shotgun.

The advice i was given by guys shooting is. Stick to Italian and B or B.

Beretta or Benelli
    Thank you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast