Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: IPSC Division trends

Quote Originally Posted by MrK View Post
    Looking at the SAPSA logs it is clear that Production currently has the most competitors and Production Optic is showing a lot of growth. Even some young shooters are going the optics route. The competitor numbers at the Nationals held 12/13 December shows the same pattern.
    Would they consider bringing in Major factor for the PO division? Or just run 9mm Minor?

User

No Major PF in any of the Production origin divisions as yet. I think the original idea behind Production to make the gear as "uniform" as possible. That did not work out too well :)

User

Quote Originally Posted by MrK View Post
    Looking at the SAPSA logs it is clear that Production currently has the most competitors and Production Optic is showing a lot of growth. Even some young shooters are going the optics route. The competitor numbers at the Nationals held 12/13 December shows the same pattern.
    What was very "entertaining" on stage 9 was that several of the competitors had serious problems finding the dot during the weak hand shooting. But most of them did find it after a while.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    What was very "entertaining" on stage 9 was that several of the competitors had serious problems finding the dot during the weak hand shooting. But most of them did find it after a while.
    With the general lack of trigger time this year I had the same problem. Took me two stages to find the front sight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2