Quote Originally Posted by FrancoisOK View Post
I have a DM9, 10 inch barrel, (DM4 9mm) and although I know it is not a popular subject this gun just shoot with no issues. I replaced (free of charge ) the buffer with a heavier one, and thus far I had no trouble with it. I like the fact that it takes 9mm Glock magazines, and it is as accurate out to 50 meters as my capabilities allow. I haven't tested it further than 50 meters, just because I don't think that's what it is meant to do, but I suppose it will be capable to do it.
The upper and lower is made from billet aluminium, and some where I was told it is imported billets from New Frontier Armoury, and that only the barrel is made by Musgrave. How true this is I don't know, but the overall fit and finish is quite good. It also has the last round bolt hold open.
A lot of AR accessories will fit the gun, and there are several barrel lengths available...and you get local support. Just my 2 cents worth !

Great feedback, appreciate it. DM9 is high on my wanted list and the local support is a great addition to a reasonably priced FA!