Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Gift to GunSite Forum members - The Worksharp Pivot Knife Sharpener (Preselected for New Homes)

Hi Guys,

A few Worksharp Pivot Knife Sharpeners have generously been donated to some of the members of our forum.

What is a Worksharp Pivot Knife Sharpener?

Pocket sized EDC knife sharpener with exclusive pivot technology, following the curve of the blade for an easier, more consistent edge. Part of the pull-through knife sharpener series that sharpens to a true convex edge for superior edge retention and durability.

The carbide and ceramic sharpening slots create and finish a sharp edge, that's ideal for sharpening and honing your straight edged knives, tools and fish hooks.

Pivot Knife Sharpener Features:
    Angle: 25 Degrees
    Sharpening Abrasives: Convex Carbide/Ceramic Hone/Diamond Plate
    Additional Features: Pivot Response/Diamond Plate For Fine Edged Tools/Fish Hook Sharpener

What does it look like?

So who are these extremely lucky members? They are:

Dead693
    Zylstra
    holdingthezero
    Matu
    StanCT
    Zuku
    Cody

How do we get these to us I hear you wonder... I'll tell you.

Please PM KK20, for postage / courier details.
    Last edited by FrankH; 18-12-2020 at 13:53.

Default Re: PIF - The Worksharp Pivot Knife Sharpener (Preselected for New Homes)

Congrats but...I don't see my name there?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: PIF - The Worksharp Pivot Knife Sharpener (Preselected for New Homes)

Looks like my name was spelled incorrectly

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

User

Congrats guys. Awesome PIF

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

User

Phew. What a great PIF.

Congrats to those selected!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Gift to GunSite Forum members - The Worksharp Pivot Knife Sharpener (Preselected for New Homes)

Congratulations to the lucky recipients of the gifts.
    Very generous indeed.

Default Re: Gift to GunSite Forum members - The Worksharp Pivot Knife Sharpener (Preselected for New Homes)

Thanks you so much for the awesome gift,
    will try it out and let the rest know.

From all the reviews I've read and videos watched, the Worksharp pivot knife sharpener is a must have for any hunter or fisher's pocket.

Banned

Thank You to those that organised these little surprises. My parcel arrived and I was notified that there was a parcel for Cody Allen, my son who then went into "can we fetch it" mode. "Can we fetch it" mode was alternated by the "when can we fetch" and occasionally the: “sooooooooo Dad, we fetching it now?" modes.

The little sharpener was opened and we came home to pack and leave on a trip. Cody was super chuffed and carried it everywhere, offering to sharpen knifes for everyone.
    On the hunt he and his friend were given a rifle and a direction in which to hunt and a mountain that was to be behind any shot taken.

The sharpener went with and they were lucky enough to get the first warthog ever on the farm, ever in whole area.
    The pig was gutted in 5 minutes because the knife was sharpened every 30 seconds.

The sharpener was then "novelty" worn out and put down for a moment on a stone for later. I dutifully picked it up and put it away when we left area, it’s now mine.

Last night 3 days later I mentioned the nice present he had received and watched it dawn on him that he did not know where it is.
    Shame I feel bad watching him search.
    Well not really.
    "Cody! Look at me, you listening? Do not ever put something down "just for a moment", put it in its place".

Everything that is mine is his, so he will find it later when he is in the bush again, I love packing the lost stuff in "impossible" places for him to find.

Last time he left his favourite hunting hat on a tree I packed it in bottom of cooler box, was rather entertaining watching him from the side unpack his meat and a milky and see his hat floating in ice water.
    It’s even more fun watching him trying not to tell me he found it after searching all day.
    Tell me he found it but not ask me to help him figure out how he put it there.

I think the Gun Site present will be dropped into his 7mm 08 magazine, he can figure out next hunt why he pushed it into his magazine - but first! we will just happen to discuss the stupid things people “kids" do until they grow up, things like put things on the car roof and leave money in their shoe etc.
    I will offer the doffest thing I have seen is a guy who found his car keys in his rifle magazine. If I know my boy he while have a great time telling me how doff that is and the other youngsters on the trip as well, after he has ridiculed and ripped the doff guy apart, I want to see what he does when he finds his Gun Site sharpener in his magazine.

User

Treeman.
    A great gift for the young man.

He will still learn the phrase "A place for everything and everything in its place"

User

Thanks KK20. I've received my knife sharpener kit. Will test it this weekend and then it goes in my hunting bag with my Morakniv knife

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast