Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: MP5K folding stock crack

Quote Originally Posted by thegeneral View Post
    I can get it from Israel, thanks bud for advice
    I didnt realize we could get MP5 parts from Israel. Any chance you could share your source?

Looking for an MP5 A2 stock to use while I save up / wait to do a ACR Stock Conversion on my POF.

Regarding your stock, it doesnt look structural to me, personally I would just monitor it, and if it gets worse, then replace.

User

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    If it were mine, I would drill a hole from the back and epoxy an aliminium rod inside to reinforce it, then fill the crack with some epoxy. But that's just me. Others may frown upon my taste.
    For me it is also function over form but as you say others would rather store it while waiting for a new part to arrive in a long while.

User

hey bud check out Zahal, they ship anywhere and have good well priced products
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevin View Post
    I didnt realize we could get MP5 parts from Israel. Any chance you could share your source?

Looking for an MP5 A2 stock to use while I save up / wait to do a ACR Stock Conversion on my POF.

Regarding your stock, it doesnt look structural to me, personally I would just monitor it, and if it gets worse, then replace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2