Thread: PHLSTER Pro

User

Default PHLSTER Pro

Hi Guys!

Happy new year to all of you and thank you for all the advice given on this forum.

I have not been active for the the past few years on this forum due to company restrictions.

I have bought the PHLSTER pro for Glock 19 Gen 4.

I have changed the clips to C- Clips and fitted the reduced Claw.

Due to my round shape I am not able to conceal fully.

Any advice?

PS, Current work shirts is Golf (SPANDEX!!!) shirts

User

Default Re: PHLSTER Pro

What belt are you using?

User

If you can wear a wider cut shirt or drop a kg or 2 then you can use your "overhang" to hide your appendix carry? I also advocate a sturdy decent belt but I found that a less sturdy , worn a bit looser than normal floppy belt works for me better. But I'm not very round, above the hips, you should play around a bit and see what fits you. This holster, it looks a bit bulky with all the extra mounting points molded in or am I wrong? I use a Quantum Carry Covert holster and love it. Maybe google appendix carry for bigger guys.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    If you can wear a wider cut shirt or drop a kg or 2 then you can use your "overhang" to hide your appendix carry? I also advocate a sturdy decent belt but I found that a less sturdy , worn a bit looser than normal floppy belt works for me better. But I'm not very round, above the hips, you should play around a bit and see what fits you. This holster, it looks a bit bulky with all the extra mounting points molded in or am I wrong? I use a Quantum Carry Covert holster and love it. Maybe google appendix carry for bigger guys.
    I am a big guy. I ditched the Quantum holsters a while ago for an Eidelon and then a Phlster Pro. The Phlster is by far the most comfortable of the lot

User

Quote Originally Posted by Cockroach View Post
    I am a big guy. I ditched the Quantum holsters a while ago for an Eidelon and then a Phlster Pro. The Phlster is by far the most comfortable of the lot
    Ok, that's good to know. It appears with my googlefu, that it might be bulky due to the extra mounting options molded in. Enjoy. I once saw a guy where part of the draw stroke was to grab his boep and shirt to make his draw. Not extremely fast but I thought afterwards "where did that come from". LoL