Thread: SAPSA Website

User

Default SAPSA Website

Anyone else having trouble logging in? Apparently my membership has been suspended as of this morning. I suspect a date gremlin of sorts.

User

Default Re: SAPSA Website

I can log in but get a big red banner saying my membership is unpaid and will be lapsed 30 April. WTF ?

Sebella is sending this to the developer and chairman as we speak. Do you not even get in ?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Samizat45 View Post
    I can log in but get a big red banner saying my membership is unpaid and will be lapsed 30 April. WTF ?

Sebella is sending this to the developer and chairman as we speak. Do you not even get in ?
    Mine says "membership suspended" on the login screen, I cannot even log in. Two others I know get the same message as yours.

User

Send your details through to Sebella. She'll check on Monday. This is a developer issue.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Samizat45 View Post
    Send your details through to Sebella. She'll check on Monday. This is a developer issue.
    Thanks; the big red banner says I must work via my province, which I did. I just got a mail from them that shows that the info/query has been sent to Sebella.

User

You can ignore the message. Sabella is aware of the problem and has contacted the developer to remove the notices and suspensions.