Default Hello from Cape Town

Morning,
    I've been interested in Firearms since I don't know when I left the army I started working on my own collection started with a new CZ70,then somebody gave me a .303,I bought a high standard pump action 12Br shotgun,my brother inlaw gave me a .22short gegado revolver,bought a .357 Rossi leaver action,bought a NZ 75 9mm Parra ,and finally got a Tauris in .32 sw long.I have two air rifles,Slavia 630(CZ) and a 40yr old gegado 25 which I had to restore. Well my story is that I have the .303,.32 and the 9mm left,and I'm sick of the laws,I used to book the navy range when I worked at the Simonstown dockyard and I used to take a sh!t load of ammo and spend the day(and I mean from first light)shooting,no competing,no scoring ,I just loved to try all my loads,fill cans with water or oil or sand and try out different loads and bullets,well basically I just liked to shoot and shoot.I still have my Lee press and Lee dies for .32auto,32sw,9mm parra,.38-357,.303british,shell shamfer tool,length cutter for .38 and .303(manual),Lee safety scale,hand auto prime with shell holders for 9mm,.32sw,.32auto.38-357,.303brit,I also have the priming tool for the Lee press.
    I am NOT prepared to hand any thing in at the SAPS,If I do then I want to destroy them myself but it's not allowed(I wonder why)
    I'd like to start BP shooting,Ive always been interested but never wanted to go through the license k@k at the time and now the prices are idiotic(for my pocket),maybe one day I'll find someone like me who is just done with it and just wants to get rid of his or her BP weapons.
    Well that's it,if anybody's interested PM me I'll give you my cell no.I'm not selling,I'm donating to anyone who want's anything,and I would prefer it go to somebody or bodys that needs it and can't afford it.If anyone is interested I can put on pics

Thank You
    Anthony(oldman prof)

User

Default Re: Hello from Cape Town

Hallo Prof.

Welcome and best wishes.

User

Welcome

Thanx for the welcome guy's,I feel like a bit of a fraud because its the only way I can think of to get rid of my firearms without taking it to the SAPS and I feel like I'm using you but somebody has already claimed the NZ.Anyway thanx for the welcome and I'll probably be more active on the forum when I can afford a BP firearm.

Regards
    Anthony

User

welcome prof

Welcome to the crowd. I hope that the persons receiving your donations obtain as much enjoyment from them as you have had from them and that you soon find yourself with some BP guns to continue your shooting enjoyment.