Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    User

Default Re: A noobs ponderings on Glock 19 G3 vs CZ P10C

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    Funny story. I used the one supplied with the gun for the first time this past weekend. Actually works pretty well once you figure out how to drive it correctly.
    I was some what disappointed when my CZ P10C didnt come with one, so I found a file on thingiverse and 3D Printed one in ABS, nogal with CZ branding.
    A tiny bit too small so will increase the size slightly and reprint. Got tons of ABS filament from when I was making faceshields.

What surprised me was that the gun came with 2 x 2+ mag extensions that I can add when I want.

User

Okey so round two of the Noobs comparisons. 50 Rounds each this morning.

Heard I should, to compare triggers, take it all the way back to the "wall" before following through.

Noticed the difference in trigger. Yes P10 has a better trigger. Breaks easily and cleanly while the G19 feels a bit more "unpredictable" if I can describe it like that.

But, again shot the G19 "more accurately" by just blasting away. That way the trigger doesn't matter that much to me and which is why I did not notice it too much in the first place. (I am aware of the fact that I may be pulling the trigger wrong. Need to work the break and reset better, not letting the trigger go almost all the way back)

I am not bothered by the finger grooves in the Glock. Still more bothered by the aggressive grip texture of P10.

P10's have notoriously stiff slide releases. Mine has settled nicely though so currently the Glocks slide release is actual a bit stiffer than the P10. (I made another thread on the problem that the P10's slide does not lock back on an empty magg now and again. Advice was given that it could be my thumb obstructing or touching the slide release. I think that is spot on. Trying to remedy the problem)

Cannot see it being a problem or a mistake getting either of these guns...

Also... Again did not notice much difference in the stock standard sights. But... will look into this next time as the shooting range glasses are not very good anyway. A bit blurry...

User

On a side note. Got to shoot another okes G17 (heavily modded and it has a red dot sight on).

Man that thing is very accurate even in my fumbly hands. But very bulky though...

User

Ai @New, thank you for the thread but now I sit with a CZ P07 and a Glock 19X Time to visit the copshop again

User

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    I have not carried a Sec13 Licensed gun since Mid 2019...
    Rookie :)

User

Recently went shooting with a friend. (He has a 19 gen 3)

We exchanged a bit to try and shoot a grouping on 10m. I shot his 19 much better than my own P10 and he shot my P10 better than his own 19. Colour me confused...

Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
    Recently went shooting with a friend. (He has a 19 gen 3)

We exchanged a bit to try and shoot a grouping on 10m. I shot his 19 much better than my own P10 and he shot my P10 better than his own 19. Colour me confused...
    Increased concentration when shooting a different gun, probably.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    Increased concentration when shooting a different gun, probably.
    Instructor at the range also thought that. But I tried to do the same with my own, could not replicate the "accuracy".

But I am very much happy now that I have a 19 gen 3 in the pipeline. If I continuously shoot it more accurately, the P10 is going in a Roni...

...one day in the vary far future when I actually get the 19's license...

User

Instructor at the range also thought that. But I tried to do the same with my own, could not replicate the "accuracy".

But I am very much happy now that I have a 19 gen 3 in the pipeline. If I continuously shoot it more accurately, the P10 is going in a Roni...

when did you apply for the G19??

Have you shot a G19 Gen 5?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast